Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Silver Crescents/Sickles

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Goodness........... it's either GI is playing April's fool on us or they are trying to be funny thinking they are actually funny. Clicked almost nothing but farmer's markets from neighbors today and not one organic thingy dropped. Seriously, GI?? :whistle:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Please don't forget to update forum signatures and the game username - crescents so we don't keep sending silver crescents to those who don't need them anymore. This way we can send to others who really need them.;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Please don't forget to update forum signatures and the game username - crescents so we don't keep sending silver crescents to those who don't need them anymore. This way we can send to others who really need them.;)
Still need silver crescents for both hotdog and hotdog 1 (especially hotdog 1). Thanks

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Thank you very much tdv & my other neighbours! Thanks to all of you I managed to buils 3 FMs, but because these markets dropped only 2 organic menu items (and neighbours' FMs droped nothing at all) in the last 2 days, I guess i would have to build more than 4 of them. Therefore I would highly appreciate silver crescents as gifts.
Thank you!

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Hi, Thanks for everyone help by sending silver crescents on my both games ( sari and sari2) (y)
Special thanks to tdv , thanks for sending me silver crescents, really appreciated for your generosity.

I am done with silver crescents..Now I have 8 farmer's markets on sari game and 6 farmer's markets on sari2 game,
feel free to visit my airport city. Hope with build lots of farmer's markets, I can collect items for organic food collections.

flip123 , Please delete me from the list and Thank you for helping me with this threads :)

Top Bottom