Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

signin to save progress on window

Bobster

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Bobster
I have a question if you connect your account then you cannot return to windows account or you can if delete the account in the trail ?
You can just switch between the devices (Windows App/ Browserversion). The game always asks you if you want to use the local game data or the data from the server when you switch devices. I would guess nothing really happens when you delete the trail account. But then is the question why make one in the first place just for the white wale ? ;). The exception here would be if the data is saved at trail and not on a GI Server i cant answer that.

To the topic of the thread "the signin to save progress" for windows players is probably missleading because you cant access your old GI link with a fresh account so you cant restore it with just one device you need the second device to access it. Thats why you need to link your game (windows app) to a browserversion so you have a second device connected to the server game data for your game. If this is better then a localstate backup i cant answer only time will tell.

I hope that answers your question.

You can just switch between the devices (Windows App/ Browserversion). The game always asks you if you want to use the local game data or the data from the server when you switch devices. I would guess nothing really happens when you delete the trail account. But then is the question why make one in the first place just for the white wale ? ;). The exception here would be if the data is saved at trail and not on a GI Server i cant answer that.

To the topic of the thread "the signin to save progress" for windows players is probably missleading because you cant access your old GI link with a fresh account so you cant restore it with just one device you need the second device to access it. Thats why you need to link your game (windows app) to a browserversion so you have a second device connected to the server game data for your game. If this is better then a localstate backup i cant answer only time will tell.

I hope that answers your question.
Thank you (y)(y)(y)

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Does anyone knows why the windows browser version wants permission to 'manage other apps directly'? What apps?

Top Bottom