Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

signin to save progress on window

Am I correct in assuming that the feature raised in this thread allows you to play Windows version of AC across multiple devices, by loading it in a web browser?

This is what appears in the same location on iOS devices. I’m trying to work out if the purpose is the same as Windows or something all together different 🧐?

View attachment 60872
Bob , as far as I noticed, the option described only appeared after a store update last Friday. iOS didn‘t receive such update so far. At least, I didn’t.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
32BR30F1F
Username
Mikes
Did the reverse and used code from my Trail back to game-insight.com to see what came up.
1640043194667.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qhs7kon
Username
Anja
I do not understand why we have a link t9 GI. OKE You can switch between device That part i understan But i play on Android, my game is saved by google play. Is that still possibel in the future? Or is GI link in the future the only way to save our ptogress?

augustnightsky

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Seans Wolf Den
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Augustnighsky 034cv6dj AirNorth99 Aug99 04xnwpis Aug3 0485j61x Scoot 20KNB6FR3 (NEW)
Username
Augustnightsky
I would appreciate some instructions on how to use this link and how and when not to use it. I have games on all three kinds of devices iOS Android and Windows and do not want to risk loosing years of game play trying. Am also wondering what happens in the future if we don't use it.

I would appreciate some instructions on how to use this link and how and when not to use it. I have games on all three kinds of devices iOS Android and Windows and do not want to risk loosing years of game play trying. Am also wondering what happens in the future if we don't use it.
Well, it's GI's so there is info on their website. If 2 of your cities are support accounts to your main city then you will lose them. 'GI Link' is intended to play a single city across platforms and is early so expect support issues.

augustnightsky

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Seans Wolf Den
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Augustnighsky 034cv6dj AirNorth99 Aug99 04xnwpis Aug3 0485j61x Scoot 20KNB6FR3 (NEW)
Username
Augustnightsky
Well, it's GI's so there is info on their website. If 2 of your cities are support accounts to your main city then you will lose them. 'GI Link' is intended to play a single city across platforms and is early so expect support issues.
Thanks. I did not find much on their site when I last looked a few days ago. My games all have their own email but of my two iOS games one app was originally downloaded under the first Apple account but under a different Gamecentre iD . It was moved to a new Apple account using its Gamecentre ID . Am worried that that will cause problems.

Thanks. I did not find much on their site when I last looked a few days ago. My games all have their own email but of my two iOS games one app was originally downloaded under the first Apple account but under a different Gamecentre iD . It was moved to a new Apple account using its Gamecentre ID . Am worried that that will cause problems.
You will need to search their site on 'GI Link' or "link progress" but such specific answers likely will only come via their support and keep in mind this is G! 🙃

augustnightsky

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Seans Wolf Den
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Augustnightsky
You will need to search their site on 'GI Link' or "link progress" but such specific answers likely will only come via their support and keep in mind this is G! 🙃

Oh Yes! that is why I worry... lol.

I didnt try it but i think i can create many accounts and each account for one game login with different account and i dont think there is a problem only you need to make many emails.
Single city for one account.
Untitled.jpg

Who try with many accounts ???

Bobster

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Bobster
I didnt try it but i think i can create many accounts and each account for one game login with different account and i dont think there is a problem only you need to make many emails.
Single city for one account.
View attachment 61330
Who try with many accounts ???
You are correct i am switching almost all my support there and you just need multiple accounts and mails.

Bobster

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Bobster
Good job and i dont think so there is aproblem with Gi if someone create 50 emails and play with 50 account the game this make them more happy :D
Excactly and its just about the time i save to go through all my accounts. I save so much time since i dont need to open different windows accounts or bluestacks accounts. In the morning i just open all the chrome windows and send out my fuel. But at the moment i would say dont use it for a main account. There are atleast 3 negatives for the trail account you dont have your favorites because they dont save, you cant copy and paste friendcodes and apparently your subscription doesnt carry over but the last one i cant confirm if its an individual problem or for every account.

Excactly and its just about the time i save to go through all my accounts. I save so much time since i dont need to open different windows accounts or bluestacks accounts. In the morning i just open all the chrome windows and send out my fuel. But at the moment i would say dont use it for a main account. There are atleast 3 negatives for the trail account you dont have your favorites because they dont save, you cant copy and paste friendcodes and apparently your subscription doesnt carry over but the last one i cant confirm if its an individual problem or for every account.
Thanks for the information (y)
I think trail gonna updated this year what is missing they will.

I have a question if you connect your account then you cannot return to windows account or you can if delete the account in the trail ?

Top Bottom