Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

signin to save progress on window

anybody do this yet?
1639843911933.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
045560XP8
Username
Oliver35
I just completed this and enjoying my game on my laptop :) This process also rewarded me a White Whale zeppelin type special aircraft which I can't locate in my game :D

I just completed this and enjoying my game on my laptop :) This process also rewarded me a White Whale zeppelin type special aircraft which I can't locate in my game :D
A what? Probably a livery that needs to be applied\painted onto appropriate aircraft.
It's a blimp that will now fly around your city and provide 2 units fuel when clicked on.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
045560XP8
Username
Oliver35
I checked that also but couldn't find it as a livery. Once I completed matching and my game loaded on laptop browser, a notification window showed up and said I've just been rewarded a special aircraft type called White Whale (might be mistaken on the complete name, Whale part is for sure) and I accepted it. After that, I can't find it in my warehouse, reserve hangar or as a livery.

I checked that also but couldn't find it as a livery. Once I completed matching and my game loaded on laptop browser, a notification window showed up and said I've just been rewarded a special aircraft type called White Whale (might be mistaken on the complete name, Whale part is for sure) and I accepted it. After that, I can't find it in my warehouse, reserve hangar or as a livery.
So not in warehouse under aircraft tabs either?

@Husam @Jana Modrá I had to create a seperate acct of gmrdr3 and greeper, I wonder if it will do an auto back up
When the link its work and your game is connected and you start your game in the website there is *save progress* click on it and the game should be saved.
But i am not sure what will happen to your game in your device.
Better to check the website there is help page.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
045560XP8
Username
Oliver35
When the link its work and your game is connected and you start your game in the website there is *save progress* click on it and the game should be saved.
But i am not sure what will happen to your game in your device.
Better to check the website there is help page.
I think I can assist from here. Mobile device (mine is an Android) shows a screen when you launch the game. The screen allows you to continue from two saved games, one from locally (your mobile device) and one from server. If you choose to continue from server your device loads some data and moves on. If you continue from local, you continue from your local data and server will be updated from your local progress.

Basically, if you use your mobile device as regular and decided to continue to play from browser, you should always choose 'continue from server' when you want to go back to your mobile device. Otherwise, you'll lose progress.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
045560XP8
Username
Oliver35

Attachments

• photo5906946476301465513.jpg
    photo5906946476301465513.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 183
  • photo5906946476301465514.jpg
    photo5906946476301465514.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 178
Am I correct in assuming that the feature raised in this thread allows you to play Windows version of AC across multiple devices, by loading it in a web browser?

This is what appears in the same location on iOS devices. I’m trying to work out if the purpose is the same as Windows or something all together different 🧐?

View attachment 60872
its a way to back up AC if it crashes, contacted Gi support to see if it auto backs up game, and if not wahat do i need to back it up

Top Bottom