Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Show neighbor name and code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
It would be nice to see name and code of your neighbors in the gifts and neighbors lists. And be able to search on name or code.
Because you can change your name to whatever you want, it's sometimes hard to find the neighbors you want to visit or send gifts to. Especially because some neighbors lose their yellow heart (favorites).

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
If you wanna look me up and be my neighbour feel free. Yes, I think it's a bit annoying you can't just ask anyone to be neighbours, a tab on their home screen maybe.
I have the choice to accept or reject as I chose, what is all the fuss about revealing one's friend code. It's not like it gives them access to your bank account.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
If you wanna look me up and be my neighbour feel free. Yes, I think it's a bit annoying you can't just ask anyone to be neighbours, a tab on their home screen maybe.
I have the choice to accept or reject as I chose, what is all the fuss about revealing one's friend code. It's not like it gives them access to your bank account.
Since the number of friends you can have is not unlimited, I would rather restrict my neighbours to people from this forum. And the more neighbours you have, the more likely a launch hijacking is.

And why should anybody be able to send me a friend request? It sort of feels like being inundated with telemarketing calls.

I almost always say yes when someone asks if they could be my friend/neighbour. But it's polite to ask.

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
Madge, how am I rude and impolite, please explain. No, I don't want anything and obviously from this thread SOME people do want their codes displayed SOMEWHERE.
Chloe, if you want to limit your friends to this forum that's fine but you have at least 1 from outside.
A simple answer to hijacking is to go private until you have the fuel so that it can't be.
You should take the neighbour requests as a compliment, you have something to offer. The fact that they send a request IS the ONLY way they can ask unless they are on the forum. If you don't want non forum members then go through your neighbour list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom