Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Show neighbor name and code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
It would be nice to see name and code of your neighbors in the gifts and neighbors lists. And be able to search on name or code.
Because you can change your name to whatever you want, it's sometimes hard to find the neighbors you want to visit or send gifts to. Especially because some neighbors lose their yellow heart (favorites).

It would be nice to see name and code of your neighbors in the gifts and neighbors lists. And be able to search on name or code.
Because you can change your name to whatever you want, it's sometimes hard to find the neighbors you want to visit or send gifts to. Especially because some neighbors lose their yellow heart (favorites).
Would you put your bank account number after your name in a public place? 🧐 Crazy idea, sorry!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
It would be easier if the preferred gifts could be shown alongside and one could click on it to send that gift. Easier is not always better in gaming where part of the fun is finding a workaround. Most players do not have anything in their game name and most others will ignore the one in yours so it would seem that folks are ok receiving yet another spare wire of which you have had 100 for months. I would like to have that functionality though, I must admit ;)

It would be easier if the preferred gifts could be shown alongside and one could click on it to send that gift. Easier is not always better in gaming where part of the fun is finding a workaround. Most players do not have anything in their game name and most others will ignore the one in yours so it would seem that folks are ok receiving yet another spare wire of which you have had 100 for months. I would like to have that functionality though, I must admit ;)
My bold. Disagree with that bit. Most people are NOT ok with receiving things not in their game name. Neighbours have been booted and will continue to booted if it’s done repeatedly, despite being asked to respect game names.!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
My bold. Disagree with that bit. Most people are NOT ok with receiving things not in their game name. Neighbours have been booted and will continue to booted if it’s done repeatedly, despite being asked to respect game names.!
It’s a waste, but I’m not willing to boot a neighbour because of it. They don’t get a gift back but that’s as far as I’ll go. It’s as bad as medium or high level player gifting you Fuel 3, that’s a tad offensive in my book given that they could have sent and received better, but I still don’t boot those.

It’s a waste, but I’m not willing to boot a neighbour because of it. They don’t get a gift back but that’s as far as I’ll go. It’s as bad as medium or high level player gifting you Fuel 3, that’s a tad offensive in my book given that they could have sent and received better, but I still don’t boot those.
Everyone’s individual decision. You might find that the F3 started life as a gift you can’t receive. It’s the default gift for that situation.

What’s the point of having a neighbour that sends you rubbish? You can bet that one of these players will end up hijacking your launch one day. As @Madge59230 stated above, it’s very rare for high level players to deliberately send F3. 95+% of the time it will have been something that you aren’t yet qualified (based on your game level) to receive yet. Why they would send that item is a different question again 🤔.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
What’s the point of having a neighbour that sends you rubbish? You can bet that one of these players will end up hijacking your launch one day. As @Madge59230 stated above, it’s very rare for high level players to deliberately send F3. 95+% of the time it will have been something that you aren’t yet qualified (based on your game level) to receive yet. Why they would send that item is a different question again 🤔.
The F3 issue seems to have been explained and thank you all for that. I gift mostly to players who say what they want as they generally gift back what I want. The rest, well sometimes it’s good stuff too. As per hijacking launches, I don’t seem to have trouble with that. When I want 1st place I use enough fuel to secure it before I remove private.

The code not to search for a neighbors why should be in public under my game name.
The code is ID to send request to other to be a neighbors with them by your choice to choose them.
This code easy for GI to know about your game problem if there is or you want to contact Gi support.
The best way to find players better than search is:
1st - top 100 alliance click on any alliance and you can visit the members of these alliance and if you want send them a request to be neighbor and if they want they will accepted.
2nd - here in the forum open a thread asking other to add you or send a PM to any members asking to be a neighbor with them.
3rd - joining launch party with other forum members this will help you so they know you more and you can be neighbor with them too.
In a month or 2 you will have 500 neighbors from the forum only so you dont have to search ;)
For me i dont like to put my code in public i received hundreds request from non forum asking to be a neighbor and i dont have a place so i delete all request.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Instead of showing both, you could put a toggle up there to show by name or FC. This way the users (us) get to choose which we want to see/search for. Everyone wins.

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
what would be useful would be a way to gently point out to these players that they are sending rubbish and wasting their time.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Instead of showing both, you could put a toggle up there to show by name or FC. This way the users (us) get to choose which we want to see/search for. Everyone wins.
But most people don't want their friend code available to look up. Check my signature and profile. Do you see my friend code anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom