Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Should I wait for the weekend?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axi78kb
Username
Tom (item)
Hi,

I need do decide what to do with the last mission...
I have about 220K coins and 47 greens.
My next expansions will cost me 600K and 800K coins (and after that only in greens, correct my if I'm wrong).
I need to expand my airport area in order to continue in the mission, currently I don't have enough coins to expand it only for 15 greens.
Few week ago we had a 50% off on the expansions.
Do you think I can wait to the week end and hope for another discount (or till I will have 600K coins) in order to expand my area or should I buy it now with greens?

Thanks,
Tom

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Nobody can tell when or if that 50% discount is comming back...

You have now still enough days to finish the mission... if you wait after the weekend, i believe you will not make it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axi78kb
Username
Tom (item)
Thanks,

We have about 11 days to finish the mission...
If i will collect all the needed item until Saturday I will have at least 6 days to finish the mission, if I'll collect all the needed items in a head you don't think I'll finish the mission?
You finish it in less than 5 days...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I used hundreds of 50fuel barrels to get all of my stuff so quick together... Cause i didnt want to miss out on this mission... Also i got thanks to that many many items.

So if you want to wait it out, fly with all of ur planes on cape canaveral/baikonur to get max items.
Cause you will need them so launch ur rocket.

Waiting is tricky, but could work out good. But allready ive seen it go bad many times...

Aero is not a typical player ... not everyone can finish a quest in 5 days ;).
Us mortals take a little bit longer...

Although I usually recommend to use coins to buy land while you can, you do have 47 green bills. It is very risky to hold that much bills - many people have wasted green bills on accidental purchases and there are always reasons to justify why you should use green bills to buy land. This is one of them, I suppose.

The 50% discount for land only happened once and may not be repeated in the near future, so don't bet on it.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I am not sure, but i think 50% off was for Android users only (last time when some did the land expansion).

So, i'm also waiting for that "moment"... Hope for crapple users (right, Aero:p ) will this time come soon :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I too need the discount to get some more land.
However I am now biting the bullet and selling of Commercial Buildings on my cityside, moving my Flight Catering Centres and Fuel Stations to the city side to free up land on my airportside.
When I have more cash or discount is available "Balance will be restored to the Force".:notworthy:

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I'm (almost) in the same boat, my next EP is 400k or 15 greens. I was actually wanting to expand on the city side, but in order to complete the mission I'll have to expand on the airport side. I've been saving up coins FOREVER to get to 400k (will probably get there tomorrow). Sadly, I missed the 50% off land sale :( I think it was the first time they did a land sale since I've been playing (7 months), so I personally do not expect GI to do another one soon. Though on the other hand, if that sale generated a lot of $$$, maybe they will lol ;-) Since land is so precious, I'm sure there are plenty of people who opened up their wallets for this sale.

Anyhow, since you have 220k I assume you won't have collected an additional 380k before the weekend, so expanding with coins is not an option for you if you want to complete mission. In your situation, I'd go for land EP with the greens, since you do have such a large amount of them. Maybe it would be sufficient to get one EP on the airport side, and as Blackcloud mentioned, temporarily move some stuff to your city side to free up space? That way maybe you can sit it out for a while until you have enough coins for the next EP or til the next sale. Or til they introduce the next mission that requires two 3x3 buildings! o_O

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
I am already resigned to not finishing this mission. The problem is not buying the buildings or collecting the items for completion as I am sure that will happen in good time. My issue is real estate. I simply don't have enough land on the airport side to build the required buildings.
So, a Question: Will the space items and flights be available after the completion of the mission as I will build up my green cash until I can buy more land on airport side. I just know that ain't going to happen in less than 11 days?
MG.

I have the greens for 2 expansions in the sale. Does anyone know if the space buildings that we put on the airport side are still used after this mission. If I am able to reclaim that space, I have no need for additional airport land, but otherwise, I may want to buy a piece on each side as it is jam packed on my airport side with nothing else I can move to the city side.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
It would seem the space flights and items will still remain after the mission. I don't know of course. I am only guessing, but when flights are temporary only they are a different colour, like they were under the College mission. These ones are not so I suspect they (and the space flights capability) are sticking around.

If it wasn't for the Game update snafu a couple of days ago, GI wouldn't have brought back the Land sale so soon.

For ANDROID players:

Dear friends, to make up for any inconvenience that game issues may have caused, we've decided to make something special! We're are having discounts for expansions in Airport City Android. Enjoy the new discounts and update the game now!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I too need the discount to get some more land.
However I am now biting the bullet and selling of Commercial Buildings on my cityside, moving my Flight Catering Centres and Fuel Stations to the city side to free up land on my airportside.
When I have more cash or discount is available "Balance will be restored to the Force".:notworthy:
Balance was restored as my patience has paid off.
2 Blocks of land on my airportside, looks so matter to me.
Only issue that I never thought o check before is that I sold my VIP Lounge. I did not realise you cannot buy that anymore, along with the Retro Movie Theatre. Me the person who lives in Airport Lounges, well according to Mrs Blackcloud, now without an airport lounge:cry:

Top Bottom