Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share my Quantum Leap Bonus

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Not sure what happened there? I tried adding fuel, but it just froze and then when it came back we were in the air. Let me know if reset still works

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
My timer showed 2:22 hrs. to go when i launched.
I skipped VAYKA1 and NOYA12 game and..............guess what??
TIMER SHOWS ON BOTH GAMES NOW 11:41 min.
So the "bug" or what we will call it is also there for the Blue Launch:D:D
Suresh, did you close your game completely???

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
Ok next launch will be another blue launch at GMT 04h00. Let me know who wants Gold. We will launch latest GMT 04h15

Hello again! I was out for dinner after my first place on the green launch! :), now I'll volunteer to be first on the next Blue launch as It will be my very first one, :) since I am on pacific time for me GMT 04h00 is 9 pm, after a very nice dinner totally doable :), SamZee let me know if it's ok with you

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
WOW, both games are back from space.
VAYKA1 has received the last Space Shuttle, YESSSSS!!!:D:D
Thanks again everone(y)(y)
I'm going to sleep in about 10 min., so i'll check later today if there's a launch going on!!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Everything ok with me :) Thanks SamZee for the free ride. As many of suggested..i closed my game n restarted..the time came to 2hr22min first time...did this 2nd time n the timer reduced to 11min :) i repeated the steps n my lander landed. Good bug :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Sorry folks. Problem at work. Power failure and backup generator has not started. I must go see what the problem is. It will probably mean an additional hour delay

Can we make the next launch GMT 05h00. I will start it and hansle10 to take first. I will let know it time will change. Really sorry about this.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
If new time is Ok. Sort out positions amongst yourselves. I have no preference really. Just need it launched in 15 min. Must go now. Back later

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
glad to know you are up! :) it has been a long party; causing some of our members to pick the wrong color :(; but for the ones going Blue we will be getting the rocket ready in less than an hour; Hansle will take first...
let's see how it goes

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
One thing we can do like earlier in the day is go to green on the next one and help out our friends on the next launch after this upcoming one. They basically will miss out on this blue launch, but we can get them back for the rest.

I will likely do this launch and maybe one more before going to bed.

Top Bottom