Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share my Quantum Leap Bonus

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Ok. I am back. I will start a blue launch in 15 minutes and then we can launch at GMT 05h00

Sorry for the hour delay, but things are sorted out now. I will resume with Green launches after this one which should be at GMT 07h30-07h45 We can then pick up those on green.

So rocket will be on blue pad in 15 min

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
Ok. I am back. I will start a blue launch in 15 minutes and then we can launch at GMT 05h00

Sorry for the hour delay, but things are sorted out now. I will resume with Green launches after this one which should be at GMT 07h30-07h45 We can then pick up those on green.

welcome back SamZee, I just told Puppy Chou to take the lead, sorry but I'll be busy in the next hour
Cheers

Bali Hi, I just saw you tagged me earlier in this thread, I have my launch set for level 3 several days ago so I couldn't join this launching party :(:cry: . Can anyone give a summary of what happened with your QL launch test. Already 200 posts here, hard to follow the "good bug" you guys discovered, hope I can join the next time :banhappy:.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Ok blue rocket on the pad. What positions have you worked out in my absence?

We can keep the launch at GMT 05h00 if possible that is in about 18 minutes

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2

SamZee, then I will join the next launch as I was waiting on the green (that was the planning when I went to bed, was ready to click quickly when the twins would wake up)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
8 minutes gone and only 5 people on board. Anyone else joining us ?
I am willing to take 2nd position if all agree.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Bali Hi, I just saw you tagged me earlier in this thread, I have my launch set for level 3 several days ago so I couldn't join this launching party :(:cry: . Can anyone give a summary of what happened with your QL launch test. Already 200 posts here, hard to follow the "good bug" you guys discovered, hope I can join the next time :banhappy:.
Long, the good bug is nice but the only advantage is you are ready when the quantum leap player is ready to launch. You can't launch quicker as the person with the quantum leap does not have the bug..... If you launch late, you can still catch the ride

Long,

The piggyback feature of the QL works for Green and Blue launches.
Everybody enjoys the QL whenever a person who has activated the QL joins a launch or if we join his/her launch.

Good bug found: After completing a launch, exit and enter the game a few times (you need to be online). Everytime you enter the game, the remaining duration is reduced significantly. Your rocket should be ready to land after exiting/entering the game 3 or 4 times. In theory you can start or join another launch almost immediately.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Great we are in the air. Thanks to all especially Juvenal

For clarity sake - the next launch and all remaining launches will be GREEN launches.

I will start it at GMT 07h30 and we must be in the air at 07h45.

Who wants first, second, third etc? Please post here

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
Sorry for the confusion on the last launch, I didn't get hansle10 's message until after I started. I tried to contribute what I could to the cause. I'm pretty depleted on my high end fuel from a week's worth of red launches.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony

For clarity sake - the next launch and all remaining launches will be GREEN launches.

What launch? I didn't see it. SamZee are other people starting launches on your behalf?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
melony Sorry the last launch was a blue/Prometheus launch. We will be back to Green/Apogee launches from GMT 07h30 (09h30 local time)

Sorry for the confusion but we wanted to confirm that the reset glitch/bug works for blue launches a well

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut

I must apologize for not taking the lead on the last launch; but I was busy, if nobody objects I would take the lead in the next Green Launch, ( you know? looking for the mitical Crab), I still have a couple of PEB and would like to give it a shot!
let me know :)

Top Bottom