Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Service stop during upgrade

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27diprx7x
Dear Colleagues (šŸ˜šŸ˜Ž)
will my H-Repairs stop servicing all existing choppers during an upgrade from level 1 to level 2? The card seems tricky, in the top it suggests either service (tools yellow) or upgrade status. On the other hand, the only non-commerce way of getting the required items is buying a new type of chopper, real Catch-22...Thx for any advices!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
there is one destination in each level that you can fly to that will help you upgrade your repair base and not breakdown. It is the first destination in each class.

I suggest you read Ceyptain W. H. Rollins' guide for helicopters

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27diprx7x
Thx for the answer, but my question was a bit different: if I enter my H service into update mode in order to reach a new level, will it keep servicing existing helicopters till the upgrade is done? I had trouble when the airplain service went for upgrade to do Hawks, it stopped maintenance of earlier models too, till update was finished.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Thx for the answer, but my question was a bit different: if I enter my H service into update mode in order to reach a new level, will it keep servicing existing helicopters till the upgrade is done? I had trouble when the airplain service went for upgrade to do Hawks, it stopped maintenance of earlier models too, till update was finished.
I canā€™t remember for Heliā€™s, but for aircraft you can still repair during upgrade. With that in mind, logically you should be able to. Either way, the upgrade time shouldnā€™t be long.
A tip, if you fly the heli to the first destination, of its level/type, it wonā€™t break down.

Top Bottom