Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Servers are down?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Have not been receiving ANY gifts from neighbours which is unusual and no Space Launches showing up. Are the GI Servers down?
Do you reckon any gifting will have been saved and will be executed once the servers come back up?
If anyone can confirm this suspicion, it would be good.
Mark.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hmm, all works here. Just received 2 gifts from: lfcawc: Single-Malt Whiskey and "username": Spaceship Engine.
Also received in mornign.... Wierd.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Does anyone have any definitive evidence that this is a common problem? I have not received a single gift for over 3 days now. That either means that everyone hates me (possible :)) or there is something wrong with the servers. If anyone is getting gifts then it might be an isolated problem. I can visit neighbours so the servers are not totally down or anything, looks like it is just gifting that is affected.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
MG : I've had three or four gifts get through to me today, and very few yesterday too. Like you, I can visit other airports and others can visit mine. Gifts seem to go out, although on Monday I'm sure I had sent all 20 out but later discovered I still had about 12 to send out. So some gifts get through, the majority don't. Whatever the server issues are they are inconsistent and a pain in the behind!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Im having problems to with recieving gifts from certain neighbours who tagged me saying they sent a gift, also am having problems with neighbours to, some go missing and you cant add them back and out of 10 going missing 2 just reappered and i checked that they didnt delete me and re add me, also have neighbours on my list but they dont have me, hope it gets sorted soon making the game annoying :(

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I have emailed GI to ask why I can't visit the majority of my neighbours, also why do I have so many usernames which makes sending gifts a nightmare!
Looking foward to receiving my feedback ;)

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Same problem here. Just received 15 gifts in about 4/5 days.. And I always need some meals from gifting neighbours because I don't have enough catering facilities yet.

But also:

- No launches showed up in 4/5 days, and now I started one all alone which will cost me a lot of points

- Never had items from visiting neighbours christmas trees or AL's

- Weekend code is not working

This suck!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
Same issue happening here. I think bew0072 is correct in saying they took up all server space restoring his game. I seem to have all of my neighbors on my list still.......except bew0072. V2 I still have. I think his rocket may have exploded during re-entry and it wiped him off the map. Gifts are also way less than normal but I did get 2 this morning. From Bali Hi and "username". Thanks for those

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
yep, all andoid players seems to have problems, i still receive 15-20 gitfs per day but from ipad and iphone users
week code not working but i started a new game from another tablet and i got 3 greens there
i think they want to kill mammuth players

yep, all andoid players seems to have problems, i still receive 15-20 gitfs per day but from ipad and iphone users
week code not working but i started a new game from another tablet and i got 3 greens there
i think they want to kill mammuth players

If they want to kills mammuth players, they should keep @bew0072's old giant-sized airport in limbo land.
But wait, that's what GI is doing anyway cause BEW can't really connect with old forum members!

Top Bottom