Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

sell unnecessary items

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Good morning, please.

In the city of the airport, the income is lower than the purchases, many players have stopped playing because of this. I propose the addition of a building allowing us to sell unused objects (a duty free where we can sell everything.)

Oh there is a duty free building. But seriously, don’t buy it. It’s kinda useless.

Also, nothing is instant in this game. You just need to be patient and keep collecting money and build your city (and airport).

If you’re impatient, then spend some real money to speed things up.

Oh there is a duty free building. But seriously, don’t buy it. It’s kinda useless.

Also, nothing is instant in this game. You just need to be patient and keep collecting money and build your city (and airport).

If you’re impatient, then spend some real money to speed things up.
I think it needs to be very, very patient. My neighbors have changed one batch after another except for the stars.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
203w807p6
Username
Helm's Deep
Considering the 100 cap on items I don't think having a way to sell unwanted/unused/unneeded items is a bad thing. In Simcity Buildit every player has a trade depot where they can put items up for sale. Other players can either go to the marketplace to access a random 20 players' depots or if you belong to the same club(alliance) or are game friends via Facebook you can directly visit someone's depot. Items have max values set by the game so there's no price gouging on rare items and people who need something that the game doesn't seem to want to drop have half a chance of getting it.
I get that patience is a virtue but when you need several 100k in coins to make the necessary upgrades to be able to repair a plane and your game barely produces 10k a day without playing 24/7? Well... I can totally understand why people leave the game.

Considering the 100 cap on items I don't think having a way to sell unwanted/unused/unneeded items is a bad thing. In Simcity Buildit every player has a trade depot where they can put items up for sale. Other players can either go to the marketplace to access a random 20 players' depots or if you belong to the same club(alliance) or are game friends via Facebook you can directly visit someone's depot. Items have max values set by the game so there's no price gouging on rare items and people who need something that the game doesn't seem to want to drop have half a chance of getting it.
I get that patience is a virtue but when you need several 100k in coins to make the necessary upgrades to be able to repair a plane and your game barely produces 10k a day without playing 24/7? Well... I can totally understand why people leave the game.
I think assuming that the development team can set up a trading center if the game server allows, allowing users to buy some urgently needed parts of the maintenance aircraft with coins, and also allowing users to exchange urgently needed supplies with each other. For example, I think the landing lights are almost 100, but there is no need for so many and fuel supply barrels are urgently needed for the time being, then the trading center can hang up the exchanged trading list, for example, 10 landing lights exchange 10 fuel supply barrels, and the trading hall can be divided into regions according to the aircraft grade.
The number of transactions allowed per user per day can be either a game level or a red heart level.
I don't know if this will make the game more interesting.
Because many users are basically trapped near the 30th floor, maybe they didn't find this forum, Google or facebook. I think it is too troublesome to continue the game.

Last edited:

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
I think assuming that the development team can set up a trading center if the game server allows, allowing users to buy some urgently needed parts of the maintenance aircraft with coins, and also allowing users to exchange urgently needed supplies with each other. For example, I think the landing lights are almost 100, but there is no need for so many and fuel supply barrels are urgently needed for the time being, then the trading center can hang up the exchanged trading list, for example, 10 landing lights exchange 10 fuel supply barrels, and the trading hall can be divided into regions according to the aircraft grade.
The number of transactions allowed per user per day can be either a game level or a red heart level.
I don't know if this will make the game more interesting.
Because many users are basically trapped near the 30th floor, maybe they didn't find this forum, Google or facebook. I think it is too troublesome to continue the game.

A trading centre sounds like a great idea but far too much effort.

It would be enough just to be able sell some of the consumables for a few coins, just so we can keep the inventory below 100.
Sometimes my "Accept all gifts" goes the whole width of the screen with list of items that are getting discarded because i have more than 100.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
If you're in need of a SC:BI alliance then there's a very good group of AC players always looking for AC players to join their alliance ;)

Top Bottom