Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 31st January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Hey guys, my wife is looking for neighbors to trade with. We're not able to since she's on the iPad and I play on the kindle version. We're both daily players and you can message me what you want as a gift from her and I will make sure you get what you need. If you're interested her username is :)holly jolly:) (parentheses, colon, holly jolly, colon, parentheses).

Let me know and I'll pass the word to her

Sent a request to her game. Please accept. I can help with ampere meters and laser cutters. My gifting resets tonight @ 2315 EST .
Cheers,
Ramy

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amgd6bvs
Username
Chuckert
Sent a request to her game. Please accept. I can help with ampere meters and laser cutters. My gifting resets tonight @ 2315 EST .
Cheers,
Ramy

Thank you Rsorour. She accepted and sent you something. Very much appreciate the help. Let me know if there's anything else you can use that she has.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi, I (jpjpjp4) can start collecting for mission control level 3. So If you can sent one of the antenna's, please do....
360.000 coins to go before I can start the upgrade so a lot of time :)

@lorenzooznerol and @spearman78, I sent vivaldi antenna's to your games as you are around my level and should be able to receive them. Could you both sent your item/ sent it back? (As I think you two will need them in the future and no gift is waisted....)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
French Post
Bonjour flyers,

Gifts just sent out. Thank you to those who spoilt me :joyful:

Signature updated. Archive box and smoke detector woul be helpful for my terminal lvl 5 :watching::happy:

Happy flying !

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Hi,

Not much luck in the Space Launch-forum, so is there anyone who wants to hop on Green Launch for 2nd place?
6 hours and 780 points left.

Thanks!

Just sent you an invite from 2 games that can send Controllers. But it looks like it has been more than 6 hours, so I won't be able to help with your launch.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
I updated my signature...
Please gift in priority javi3 ;). I need 1 amperemeter and 1 lining plate; thank you!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Thanks everyone!
I appreciate your gifts and your help!
I'm sorry I've been "drizzling" out gifts the last couple of days because of other things in my life that needed attention. One of my new favorite things about A.C. is that gifting is done on a 24-hour clock.

@airport citywide I do not need any more level 7 items in my first game, but thank you. I was sending them to you because I thought you wanted them.

@Pavolko_Gun Sorry- I don't know if you have a sense of humor, but I entrusted an 'agent' (= younger male gamer relative who games, but not A.C) to start the clock since I was gone and you top my neighbors' list, but he also mistakenly sent you a gift as well, of which he said "It looked expensive." So you probably got one thing you don't need, and hopefully one you do.:)

Last edited:
Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs. My second game LY2 needs 4 x Horn Antenna and 4 x Yagi-Uda Antenna not sure if anybody can help, thanks!

@flip123: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Yagi-Uda Antenna to your Jpjpjp4 game. Which antenna do you have? I do need 4 x Horn Antenna and 4 x Yagi-Uda Antenna on my second game LY2.
@apt10d8: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@nsari: thanks for the Deicer to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@zenmie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
@Toertchen: thanks for the Passengers and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@TSharper: thanks for the Passengers Deicer to my second game, sent you Spare Propeller.
@javi: thanks for the Deicer and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Lining Plat to your javi3 game.
@Gt city: thanks for the Deicer to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Nina: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Passengers and Flight Catering and Deicer to my second game, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@spearman78: thanks for the Fuel (200 and Deicer to my second game, sent you Spare Wire.
@Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Polar: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@chirimoya: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@groeting: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Oscillating Beacon to your GRTAB2 game.
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Spare Wire.
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel Hose.
@melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@GiftXchange: thanks for the Passengers, sent you All-Inclusive Bracelet.
@Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Pakman: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@daniel degracia: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@flip123: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Yagi-Uda Antenna to your Jpjpjp4 game. Which antenna do you have? I do need 4 x Horn Antenna and 4 x Yagi-Uda Antenna on my second game LY2.
@Long, I have the vivaldi in jpjpjp4. I don't know what jpjpjp2 has.
@spearman78 has a horn antenna in his main game, I don't know what his dagummit game has.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
No worries! Keep sending the intercom and will keep hitting send back. Once you are done with your intercoms I will still need tons of them anyway. Unless you need fuel?;)
yeah I caved and just bought everything left with green bank notes and then it said I need to pay over a million coins to upgrade town hall to level 9 HAHAH that will keep me busy for a while. wish we could send coins lol. fuel is good unless you know what items i'll need for level 9!

lorenzooznerol

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hpgs6s
Username
"ac" + what i need
Hi, I (jpjpjp4) can start collecting for mission control level 3. So If you can sent one of the antenna's, please do....
360.000 coins to go before I can start the upgrade so a lot of time :)

@lorenzooznerol and @spearman78, I sent vivaldi antenna's to your games as you are around my level and should be able to receive them. Could you both sent your item/ sent it back? (As I think you two will need them in the future and no gift is waisted....)
i only have horn antenna...i can send it

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
yeah I caved and just bought everything left with green bank notes and then it said I need to pay over a million coins to upgrade town hall to level 9 HAHAH that will keep me busy for a while. wish we could send coins lol. fuel is good unless you know what items i'll need for level 9!
Don't know what level 9 items would be - when you are ready PM and I will hit return rather than waste your greenies. There are many other Players who will be happy to help too,, just ask. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom