Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 30th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
I need the green clovers to catch the bunnies n the catchers to catch the flowers I think they are.
Hi karen :) this time I think there are only Silver crescents (flower catchers) to gift for the Easter mission but every time you visit a neighbor you can touch their flowers and it will always give you a Silver crescent too (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all, sent crescents to 20 people. I used the list.
Please let me/the list know if you are ready with crescents. Thank you

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Want to say thanks to every1 for the silver crescents and also a BIG BIG THANKS to @tdvfor all them u sent,
Still nedd more will be sending them out soon to every1. Thanks :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Thanks all, specially tdv, for your crescents. I'll send the mine in 2 hours. Now I have 2 farmer markets.

A huge thank you to tdv for the cresents!!!

I sent the following today
apologies to brookeluke i pressed return gift by mistake to your second account.
will send copy machine after reset

fuel hose to CC Rider
s cres to snowy70
s cres to nsari
s cres to Red Fox One
wide angle binoc to SIIIIIIIGH
s cres to nsari 2
s cres to olly 333
packaging machine to kd8ov
gyro to Phantom
s cres to melony
s cres to @kei2
s cres to lauren
s cres to Sky Ranger
s cres to Friso
s cres to myriam
s cres to brookeluke
s cres to brookeluke 2
land lamp to Kitty
s cres to Metrohenrik
spare prop to karthi

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
THANKS to every1 for crescents and BIG THANKS to tdv and Blackcloud for ure gifts
Sent out crescents if u no longer need them let me know, if u didnt get a gift this time will send u next time heres first half of gifts i sent

All crescents to
Suresh
vayka1 (noya12)
Dulcesakura
melony
Joe
karthi
Phantom (ph2)
kitkitkit
flip123 (jpjpjp2)
Metrohenrik
Blackcloud
Beer Baron d2)
cap'n5
Ana Cristina Eusebio
lauren
baseballbro
Donclyde

Sending my other neighbours crescents next gifting, thanks good luck every1 :)

Does any1 know who jcam flight school is level 16 think he is from here but cant find him

tdv: thanks for the load of Silver Crescent, really appreciate all your help!!

Thanks for the Silver Crescents from these neighbors and my Silver Crescents just went out to you:
knpl
notch
air canillas
Destination: APC
stevel2606
Friso
valestij
Shinobi273
antony1406
Cicignon
flip123
mandeer
Québec
melony
bubbajed5711
lauren

Maqu86: thanks for the Flight Catering. Are you not going to participate the Easter Cheer mission? Let me know and I can stop sending you the Silver Crescent.
Joe: thanks for the Flight Catering. Are you not going to participate the Easter Cheer mission? Let me know and I can stop sending you the Silver Crescent.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20). Are you not going to participate the Happy Easter mission? Let me know and I can stop sending you the Silver Crescent.
daniel degracia: thnaks for the Silver Crescent, I don't see a post from you since Feb 24, not sure if you will participate in the Easter Cheer mission, let me know and I can stop sending you the Silver Crescent.

Chris3112: thnaks for the Silver Crescent, I don't see a post from you since Jan 14, have no idea whether you will participate in the Easter Cheer mission, will check your post again later.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Long, I agree with you. I'm receiving crescent from neighbors of the forum who don't have the signatures updated and I don't know if they are trying this mission. Please, update your signatures.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Thank you VERY MUCH for the crescents tdv! :D :D :D

One of my neighbours has 5 markets. I clicked all of them, but nothing dropped. Does anything drop from there at all? Is it worth wasting clicks on them? Does anyone know?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
Thank you VERY MUCH for the crescents tdv! :D :D :D

One of my neighbours has 5 markets. I clicked all of them, but nothing dropped. Does anything drop from there at all? Is it worth wasting clicks on them? Does anyone know?

Hi I have clicked (before easter mission) on neighbors famers market and rabbit hole and have obtained 6 items but it took me more than 2 weeks not too much drop rate but I was hoping since is easter the drop could be better...was i dreaming too much?:confused:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Hello everyone. Thanks for all the silver crescents. Special thanks to tdv for sending so many of them. I have sent out my gifts for tonight all silver crescent. I sent to the people who needed silver cresent first and I will send to neighbors who don't need silver crescent their gifts tomorrow.

Reactions: tdv

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Goodmorning
I need - what a surprise :ROFLMAO: - silver crescents or sickles!!
I send my gifts within 2 hrs, this day only crescents :)
My first market has been build, yeah!

Same here.... I only sent out silver crescents. Nothing else. Gifting is very easy when you don't have to scroll at the other items to send. :ROFLMAO:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Got 3 farmers markets so far. One more to go! Maybe 50 more silver crescents would finally net me that last one. Thanks for your gifts, everyone!(y)

Now on that organic foods, sigh, is another story.... anyone have luck getting organic foods to drop?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
Got 3 farmers markets so far. One more to go! Maybe 50 more silver crescents would finally net me that last one. Thanks for your gifts, everyone!(y)

Now on that organic foods, sigh, is another story.... anyone have luck getting organic foods to drop?
no diwata , that organic foods are so hard to get !! still i didnt even get one item from my market as well as from neighbours !! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom