Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 30th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :)

Just updated my game, so will require all the help with 'Silver crescent' (why not call it just sickle).

Will send out my gift later in the day today.

Happy weekend :cool:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
if people having Rabbit hole and/or farmers market can post it here then it will help others who are yet to complete the mission make use of it !! ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
flip123 - Do you think it is worth starting a "list of people who need silver cresents"?
It would be an idea, but....
first could the moderators help with maintanance? (will be away a lot mon-thu-wen)
second several android players should stop with the principle: i only sent a gift if i get one back...
maybe I get 'enemies' but at earlier quests i see after a week, can you sent me flightcatering, than i will sent shears.... it should be, i will sent shears and if you sent shears to all your neighbors who need them and have gifts left, could you sent me then flight catering.
the chance of finishing the quest for a lot of people will be bigger (yes, you will get less gifts for a week but more friends)
i think iphone and ipad work more that way.... (needed to, due to username) at least i try to play it that way....
third people have to let the list know they are ready with the item but also keep checking if others need the quest items

i will start a list later and see how it goes.....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
thanks so much for the silver crescents! sorry you have to work :( just take a lot of toilet breaks with your phone so you can go on AC
Blackcloud - I am still unsure if I have the right game of your on TDV19 - just send you some SC's - let me know if you get them...

antony1406, Bali Hi, FancyFlight, melony and few others - SC's on their way to you...

Sadly working today - so next update tonight (GMT)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Goodmorning
I need - what a surprise :ROFLMAO: - silver crescents or sickles!!
I send my gifts within 2 hrs, this day only crescents :)
My first market has been build, yeah!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Hi all,

I opened a special thread for a list of people who need sickles/crescent. If you need them and you or not on the list, post in that thread and you are added to the list. If you don't need them (anymore) and you are on the list, please post in the thread.
If you don't need sickles but you can sent them, please keep sending them to people on the list with priority and don't be selfish that you want something in return.... You make new friends. The tread is:

https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/silver-crescents-sickles.2661/

We used it the last two quests on ipad/iphone and it worked as long as people let us know they are ready with the item.... (this is the thread tdv suggested in the beginning of this post)

Good luck with the hunt... droprates are good for now....

Edit: I used yesterday and today's post as a start for the list

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
For those who are interested and didn't try yet....
Neighbor plant give sickles 100% of the time, neighbors bunnies give Leafs (1 or2 a visit)
Own plants give clover, own bunnies eggs and leafs...
Waiting for my playing game to reset......

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@tdv thank you well received....I now have 2 Easter Eggs:D
@Melony sorry I had sent you something this morning, so I will make up for it tomorrow.;)
To the others I hope you received some SC from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom