Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 21st February 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your gifts! I wasn't able to send out my gifts last night due to power outage, so I just sent out my gifts and the tags below are for last night. My signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Samson Li: thanks for the Passengers and Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Laser Level.
@Mario's Dad: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Abhishek Jain: thanks for the multiple Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Flight Catering.
@melony: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Wireless Compass.
@Toertchen: thanks for the Passengers and Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
@nsari: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Dave: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel Hose.
@flip123: thanks for the multiple Fuel (20) and Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent Fuel (20) and Oscillating Beacon to your Jpjpjp2 game.
@TSharper: thanks for the Passengers and Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Spare Propeller.
@LAX: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent Oscillating Beacon to your LAX-2 game.
@InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@javi: thanks for the Passengers and Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@spearman78: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Spare Wire to your dagummit game.
@Vialino: thanks for the Passengers and Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@zenmie: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@vayka1: thanks for the Passengers and Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Southerplaya: thanks for the Spare Propeller and Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Weather Display.
@bubbajed5711: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@stevel2606: thanks for the Passengers and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel Hose.
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@chirimoya: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel Hose.
@Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@daniel degracia: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@GiftXchange: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Hello all!
Still looking for a few level 7+ items. I'm overstocked on office chairs on both games as I've been receiving quite a few of them.
For my lower level neighbors that want to help me out but are unable to send the building or flight items I need, then I will always welcome fuel 20.
Thanks!

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts! I would be grateful for the following items:

Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
Medium to High Level Repair Items

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
TallguyNL
Username
TallgutNL
Hi all, thanks for the gifts. I've returned the items wanted according to your in-game names.

I really need 2 offset gregorian antenna's to complete my mission control center. If you can, please help me with those.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
How strange! You still showing as waiting to accept in my game!
this is happening a lot lately, already before the last update..... only sollution, delete and the other person sents the invite and then hope it works....
I have two neighbors where it didn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom