Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 11th May 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks for your gifts, everyone! I already sent out my gifts last night. Today, I could use some landing lamps so please send some to me. tdv - please shower me with more fuel. That didn't come out right. :ROFLMAO: I'm on fire!!!

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning!
Time flies when you're lucky and I am lucky!!! :p
Glad with this forum and glad I have so many neighbours. Sad because I can send no more than 20 gifts, but glad because I can send tomorrow gifts to other neighbours.
Glad with so many gifts, thanks so much (I still need fuel :oops:)

Have a nice day and see you later!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :)

I had 3 free days and i was getting bored, so swtiched to the russian version of the game and so like many of you i too am playing the fighter jet mission :sneaky:

The drop rates for the mission is very good so don't need any thing specific from my neighbours :) I can send oil paint (russian mission) so any one needing that do let me know.

I am 30 short of oscillaing beacon (needed to 3 star the last destination of the mission) so please help me out.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I'm in my second round of flights to Machu Picchu and need fuel. Can you help me? Thank you.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Thank you for the gifts especially fuel. I should be able to get my first pyramid by next weekend (fingers crossed). Now all i need is half priced expansions so i will have room to build it

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4525w9
Username
cakepig
Hi everyone thanx for yesterday's gifts! Still need biker jackets for both accounts..
And tdv if u could please help me out with amplifiers that would b awesome!!
Thank u and happy flying!

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
I need loads of FUEL for the Aztec mission. Burning through it like crazy.

Other Items I need are below.

Phantom - could you add me?
diwata , Bali Hi - I have added you, please accept. Name is "NS-Prop/f.hose"
DJSANSE - accepted and grinder sent. Based on your list, shoot me over a Spare Propeller.

thanks all.

P

piloot Darwin

HELP HELP, I still need 4 amplifiers and 15 jackets and 1 haze machine ( will be send by pienicki ) If you can't send me that please send me landingslamp so I can go to Bali or fuel additves for flighing to London

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1pure1
Username
NWA Air
Hi everyone, thank you for the gifts so far, I shall do my best to return with your requested items. :)

Username: NWA Air + item I need

Usercode: a1pure1

Items I need: Fuel, spare propeller, in-flight catering, fuel hose, de-icer, spare tyre

Items I can offer: Grinding Machine, De-icer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Archive Box, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Spare Wire, Amperemeter, Additional Radar, Power Source, Fuel Additives, Stapler, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply. Guest Book, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Copy Machine, Landing Lamp, Tour Review, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Computer, Do-Not-Disturb Sign, Makeup, Eau de Toilette, Single-Malt Whiskey and Fuel (3 units).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
thanks to all my friends who sent gifts, I have returned your items. Bali Hi I think I might have clicked on the wrong item so not sure what I returned for your fuel...special thanks to tdv for altimeter.

PLEASE KEEP THE FUEL COMING GUYS :D

Thanks for your gifts and my gifts just went out a moment ago! My signature has been updated! Happy Mothers Day!

tdv: thanks for the Fuel (20), always appreciate all your help!
BrakeTown: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Flight Catering.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Passengers.
flip123: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Gt city: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Additional Radar.
Kitty: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
cap'n5: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
Doune: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Archive Box. You can remove Fuel Station upgrade items from your request list, they are not giftable by anybody, you have to fly to destinations to get them.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Biker Jacket but I don't need it since more than a week ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource. I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
stevel2606, thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Flight Catering.
jlosada: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Gyroscope.
air canillas: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Passengers.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Spare Wire.
Chris3112: thanks for the Biker Jacker but I don't need it since more than a week ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource. I don't see a post from you since Jan 14, have no idea whether you will participate in the Easter Cheer mission, will check your post again later.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Flight Catering.
perezgreg: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Loudspeaker to your PG2 account.
notch: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Navigation Module.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
pienicki: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Passengers.
yukidesu: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Biker Jacket.
DJSANSE: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Grinding Machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom