Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saterday 2nd February 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! I received some gifts and just returned some gifts and sent some new ones. Not sure if my gifts will reach you, but just wanted to keep trying. Let me know if any of you can receive my gifts. Here are the tags:

al862: thanks for Oscillating Beacon, sent you Flight Catering.
stevel2606: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel.
Maqu86: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Passengers.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Passenger, I don't have the items you asked, sent you Passengers.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Flight Catering.
pienicki: your request finally came through this morning and I just accepted, so your PIE2 account is on my neighbor list now. Just sent you Landing Lamp, see if you can receive it. Can I delete your old PIE account?
zenmie: I saw yor tagged me and sent me something, but didn't receive anything from you again, just sent you Spare Wire, see if you can receive it.

Some of you mentioned if level 40 is the root cause of the problems with sending and receiving gifts. I don't think the problems happened right after the last update (although the update was rough). I recall the update came in on a Thursday or Friday, and the problems started a day or two later. Also I think I still receive gifts from some level 40 neighbors, can anybody confirm if you are on level 40 and I received your gift (tagged you)?

GI finally responded to my ticket a moment ago, I opened the ticket for the gifting issue several days ago, but it is the same old BS, asked all the information about my game and my device again that I already provided at the time the ticket was opened, and of course asked for a screenshot. How do you provide a screenshot of a gift you didn't receive or went through!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
auppl4u
Username
Harlemtwin
Username: Harlemtwin
Usercode: auppl4u
Level: 12 - Stars: 10 - hearts: ? (not sure)
i'm pretty new to this fourum stuff, but it seems pretty cool.
Building a duty free lv.2 building, so any of these duty free items would be nice (POS Terminal (3), security camera(3), anti-theft gate(3), glass display case(3)
Things i can trade (single malk wiskey, welder, air conditioner,cockpit glass, landing lamp, projector, passengers +more) add me

Check out my city! Phantom i added you
Pinksylk starting over is never fun I just added you, i'll see what i can send

Device
  1. Android
Had to start over for the 3rd time. Won a brand new Samsung Galaxy S III. Any and everything will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Friend Code: a0k7psk (it's a zero, by the way!)
User Name: Pinksylk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom