Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saterday 2nd February 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
*************************************************************************************************************

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
WOW I make a big mistake, I search out what everyone need so I can send you things, after you sent things to me... I was waiting for the moment that I could send 20 gifts and ... at that moment... I push the button return, return, return, so you get the gifts you've sent me return. Wow, tomorrow I will do my best to do the right thing!!
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

Good morning by the way!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Happy weekend. valestij, I've accepted your request. Can I delete your old account Jason-SantaStuff level 35? As for Jason2 appears in my list as Jason2-Lantern level 16 and this one I support it.

stevel2606

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4y4x2k
Username
SL2606(item)
tdv thanks for the navagation modules and meals. can you send some spare props and deicer? thanks for everyones help. I just finished sending out gifts.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Hi peeps ive checked all ure sigs and tried to send what u need but have limited gifts at the moment so if u get something you dont need its because i have not got it yet to send you
So today i sent-

Cockpit glass to- Phantom
Passengers to- Maqu86, stevel2606, Cicignon, beerbrewer, syapik, yabuki77, Suresh, air canillas, Beer Baron
Powerful radio transmitter to- mel, Hotdog
Tour review to- flip123
Choc candies to- InCoNvEnIeNtE, Red Fox One, One Bad Day, I Fly 2, cap'n5, zenmie
Dis shampoo to- Event Horizon

Still awaiting replys from Long and Mali

Check my sig if u want some thing else :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au078ey
Username
Cici: [item needed]
Sweet! Made it to level 40 and finally got my first alien legacy! :D But hardly any gifts and the stuff I'm getting is mostly not what I need. o_O

Sent out 20 gifts anyways!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Still the weekend code does not work for me and I can't add neighbors, but I hope that my gifts come to you. Just in case today I'll send gifts to the neighbors of whom I have received them.
DND sign to pienicki and @latino.
O. beacon to stevel2606.
Deicer to Rabblerouser.
Whisky to Event Horizon.
Catering to valestij, @JLN, Cicignon and morgun.
Fuel to stevel2606, jamesdclough, jamie and Metrohenrik.
Passengers to Maqu86 and nsari.
Landing lamp to valestij.
Fuel hose to bingobongo.
Make up to farizzha.
Something to @noms.
Besides them I have received gifts from tdv (THAAAAAAANKS), perezgreg and @username.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
I need about 80000 coins to buy land for Hotdog 1 and 30000 coins for hotdog. After that another 80000 coins for an upgrade for terminal 5. Gee, this game should be call patience
lol.gif

Thanks for the gifts everybody
icon_sunny.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom