Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa's Bad Day Quest - Again!

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
Neighbors,
I feel I'm not advancing well with the current quest. I'm playing it for a very first time and my current status is:
2 sleighs, 3 1/2 hangars, 1 gift shop, 1 not finished skate rink,
Lapland 14/40 flights and 4x Start Dust available
"Gift" destination - 1-4 flights to each
Collections:
Forgetful Santa - 2 items from Lapland until now
Five Continents - no any balls
Cold Winter - didn't start to collect yet

Today's drop rate: I collected only neighbor's elves (I'm 7-hearted), used the old lantern to click on my elves and finally got 4 star dusts...

What is my best strategy for the next two weeks?
I need star dust to keep flying to Lapland and keep collecting Forgetful Santa, I also need gifts to fly to the five "gifts" destination and keep collecting Five Continents and items for winter buildings (atm skate rink), I also need at some point to start visiting neighbor's' winter buildings for Cold Winter collection.

Aha, and not to forget - I'm still finishing the Jet destinations so I don't have many bonuses (actually as of now I have only 1 x Spy Glass.

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!
Golden dice and binocular bonusses always helps to get more drops.
If you don't have them you wil need greenies to buy them.
Otherwise: patience...
Merry Christmas

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Marios 888
Username
Marios 888
Merry Christmas everyone
I am still struggling with this quest
I bought the Christmas gift shop and I am disappointed because all these days I only got two gift packs ....

A Robbie Airport

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
A Robbie Airport
Username
A Robbie Airport
I'm only getting a gift package one of three times so far I am hoping slow and steady will win the race. I've only had one ball so far and one item on the ice rink.

I have not had the play a video now for five days. I have two buildings one item away from completion was hoping for the quick route.

Merry Christmas everyone
I am still struggling with this quest
I bought the Christmas gift shop and I am disappointed because all these days I only got two gift packs ....
I'm only getting a gift package one of three times so far I am hoping slow and steady will win the race. I've only had one ball so far and one item on the ice rink.

I have not had the play a video now for five days. I have two buildings one item away from completion was hoping for the quick route.

Be patient and click as often as you can (once every hour). The first click of the day is usually drops something.
And sometimes, up to 3 gifts can drop with a single click!

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Sounds too good to be true :))) my own statistics shows no more than one drop daily... Anyway, they are still 15 days ahead of us.

As a rough experiment I kept a count of clicks and gifts received today (I use Windows 10 but would assume similar drop rate on other devices) and got 6 drops from 36 clicks on Gift Shops with no bonuses (this includes neighbour visits, however, I have 3 in my city). I also counted 5 gift and 2 collection item drops from 12 flights to Lapland.

Steve

Last edited:
As a rough experiment I kept a count of clicks and gifts received today (I use Windows 10 but would assume similar drop rate on other devices) and got 6 drops from 36 clicks on Gift Shops with no bonuses (this includes neighbour visits, however, I have 3 in my city). I also counted 5 gift and 2 collection item drops from 12 flights to Lapland.

Steve
Did you fly to Lapland with any bonuses activated?
I've just sent you an invitation.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
adocmtc
Username
Renderman
Neighbors,
I feel I'm not advancing well with the current quest. I'm playing it for a very first time and my current status is:
2 sleighs, 3 1/2 hangars, 1 gift shop, 1 not finished skate rink,
Lapland 14/40 flights and 4x Start Dust available
"Gift" destination - 1-4 flights to each
Collections:
Forgetful Santa - 2 items from Lapland until now
Five Continents - no any balls
Cold Winter - didn't start to collect yet

Today's drop rate: I collected only neighbor's elves (I'm 7-hearted), used the old lantern to click on my elves and finally got 4 star dusts...

What is my best strategy for the next two weeks?
I need star dust to keep flying to Lapland and keep collecting Forgetful Santa, I also need gifts to fly to the five "gifts" destination and keep collecting Five Continents and items for winter buildings (atm skate rink), I also need at some point to start visiting neighbor's' winter buildings for Cold Winter collection.

Aha, and not to forget - I'm still finishing the Jet destinations so I don't have many bonuses (actually as of now I have only 1 x Spy Glass.

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

When visiting neighbours your priority should be gift shops then cold winter collecions buildings (igloo, skating rink, ice sculpture park and ice castle). Get lanterns as gifts from neighbours - not by clicking neighbours' elves.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
angelique
I have completed the santa's bad day quest and pushed the "complete" button. is it normal that all destiantions and collection dissappear? i still had some winter buildings to complete...

I have completed the santa's bad day quest and pushed the "complete" button. is it normal that all destiantions and collection dissappear? i still had some winter buildings to complete...

I'm afraid so.
Do not press complete if you intend to collect stars to the quest destinations or complete quest building / collections.

The only way you can complete it now is to buy with greens, or wait for next year.

Top Bottom