Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Santa Jet - Repair issue

Hi all, is anyone else having issues with Santa Jet breakdown? I’m using one, post-event, but when it goes in for repair I can’t speed it up like I can all of my other planes? Is it a bug or just part of the game?!

Attachments

• A9C8C1D0-6549-4738-B22F-FA0AC78CD70C.png
    A9C8C1D0-6549-4738-B22F-FA0AC78CD70C.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 115
Hmmm... I was flying 6 of them during the event and don’t remember once there being no option to speed up any repairs. Come to think of it, not sure any actually broke down during the event, but I can’t be 100% sure!
During event never had a breakdown flying holiday mission but did to non holiday missions, which Santa jet is capable of. There was a single greenie speedup option but gone now post event. During both times answer was to sell Santa jet and collect new one if don't want to wait the 2 hour repair.

Flyer

150+ Star Club
Knight Fliers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ANP76ZW
Username
Flyer-Items which I need
Hi all, is anyone else having issues with Santa Jet breakdown? I’m using one, post-event, but when it goes in for repair I can’t speed it up like I can all of my other planes? Is it a bug or just part of the game?!
Yes Santa jets are breaking down more than other planes.
So I sold all except 1. (I put it in the Reserve)
I think it may be part of the game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0478tts0
Santa’s plane doesn’t have a drop option. You have to wait 2 hrs. It’s the price you pay for getting a free thunderbird! Cope with the wait or sell them all.
Thank you - so I have bought a second repair place... a second price is starting only 13 planes whilst the repair is processing.

Top Bottom