Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Santa bad day

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I have the following problems:
- Population went from 936 to 2070, can not build anymore because of it
- Most Santa gifts seem to come in but are not shown (gift counter is higher than amount of gifts)

if anyone knows a solution.....

Edit: gifts just came in

My game instantly completed the quest right after the update because I played last year, so I would not know any issue for the quest specific gifts, however the incoming gifts do have problems. Here is what I found so far:

1. Incoming gifts do not show up until you close and reopen the game multiple times, just like flip123 described above. The incoming gift count does show the right (higher) number, just the gifts will show up much later.
2. After the update, the 75% zoom is much bigger, might be the old 100% zoom, so have to move around a lot.

By the way, I do not have the Population number issue as flip123 mentioned. Also the issue of game progress not being saved from time to time seems to be fixed, I tried to close the game several times at different situations and when I reopened the game, everything seemed to be right at where I left off.

EDIT: took my words back about the Population issue, I didn't see the "1" in the front, it more than doubled my city's population now after the update :(.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I've also got the population issue. I think in previous versions, the game doesn't really count the population number for the commercial buildings. Now it properly counts and boom, our cities are now overpopulated.

On another note, I think the game is now smoother. Quite pleased with the update. The snow scenery is also nice.

I did a screen capture of the Bad Santa Quest (for the benefit of those who auto-completed).
It's the same task as last year Xmas quest. Lazy Game Insight!

Bad Santa tasks.jpg

My population almost tripled to 1446 / 1320.
I guess I could delete some Universities and Post Offices if I need to build something, but why do Game Insight always surprise us with these unwelcomed changes??

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
The gift bug is starting to annoy me a little bit. At least i don't have overpopulation issues to the extremes that other players do. I can still build if i needed to. GI are a bunch of glitches. If I were their boss I fire them all and hire more competent people.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
This latest upgrade is the biggest crap i ever saw.
Just updated game on android, hoping game will finally work as it should. Was not possible to play the game till latest Thanksgiving update.

But now, update were completed successfully. When i run the gane, stevardes Jane showed and started to introducing the game, step by step. Doh, then i realized i am on level 1, with basic airport.

Need to write to GI support right now. Hoping they can solve the old game with code... Hoping for best.

12:34

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7n2ttz
Username
23:45 (items needed)
I had the population problem too, throw off all my pre-purchased land planning coz had to put in a few of those increase population buildings like Alien Legacy and the gift from the Thanksgiving quest.

Let's hope the quest this year doesn't auto complete even when the tasks were not completed (like last year if you have played before).

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I did a screen capture of the Bad Santa Quest (for the benefit of those who auto-completed).
It's the same task as last year Xmas quest. Lazy Game Insight!

View attachment 959

My population almost tripled to 1446 / 1320.
I guess I could delete some Universities and Post Offices if I need to build something, but why do Game Insight always surprise us with these unwelcomed changes??

How do you post a screen picture. I have tried several times by upload a file. It uploads then nothing. Thanks

My population didn't change still around 700 but can't build anything. My max. population is 1340, but the game still complains that the max is reached...

There is a "1" in the front, which overlaps with the people icon, so your population is about 1700 now. I didn't see the "1" on mine the first time.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
There is a "1" in the front, which overlaps with the people icon, so your population is about 1700 now. I didn't see the "1" on mine the first time.
Thank you Long.
I think you are right, I guess a "1" hidden there...
Well, in this case it is not too bad, I will delete some universities

Top Bottom