Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Santa bad day

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
I submitted a ticket about the auto-complete of the quest. I know it's not going to get anywhere, but just wanted to voice my displeasure. It would be a simple fix if GI would just include a "land 20 guest planes" type of activity (hopefully not requiring a special item like the ghosts planes did) so there is still something for you to do if you completed the quest the prior year. It's obvious they changed the reward item to give people a new incentive, at least make us do something to complete the quest (and a chance to collect the stars we might have missed).

Well, I deleted Bali Hi's Skating Rink, and I did not auto-complete when I updated.

However, I was very disappointed because the Xmas quest was basically the same as last year's!

The tasks were EXACTLY the same, there were NO new destinations, you can use the SAME sleighs and hangars to fly to the SAME destinations. Since I have already 3 starred all destinations, there is no point flying to these places, except to finish the Ice Sculpture park which I never did complete.

So, to those who auto-complete, you are not missing much!!

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Ok for the incoming gifts bug, visit 1 of your neighbours, go back to town and you'll see your gifts.
I would usually see in my gifts tab something like "Incoming (xx)" while there are no new gifts. Then I visit a neighbour, return, and I got the xx number of gifts. I'm on Android, so don't know if it works on ios.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a417yob
Username
Spitfire sqdrn
I have contacted GI about this and it seems they are unaware of the issue. This is their reply.....
To look closer into your matter I would like to request more detailed information regarding the issue:

1) Device name, carrier, and model.
2) Your version of Android (e.g. 2.3.3) and whether it has been modified.
3) Your friend code.
To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Friend codes tab.
4) Your game version.
To find your game version go to Settings → Applications → Manage Applications → Airport City.
5) Screenshots illustrating the issue.

By providing us with the information in question, you are helping us to improve the game. I appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance!

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
you can use the SAME sleighs and hangars to fly to the SAME destinations.

So, to those who auto-complete, you are not missing much!!
But that's what I waited a year to do... I'm missing some stars on these destinations :cry:
How am I ever going to try and catch-up if I can't fly to the destinations (despite having the packages, sleighs, runways, etc.) :grumpy:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I have contacted GI about this and it seems they are unaware of the issue. This is their reply.....
To look closer into your matter I would like to request more detailed information regarding the issue:

1) Device name, carrier, and model.
2) Your version of Android (e.g. 2.3.3) and whether it has been modified.
3) Your friend code.
To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Friend codes tab.
4) Your game version.
To find your game version go to Settings → Applications → Manage Applications → Airport City.
5) Screenshots illustrating the issue.

By providing us with the information in question, you are helping us to improve the game. I appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance!
these are the standard questions they ask.....

But that's what I waited a year to do... I'm missing some stars on these destinations :cry:
How am I ever going to try and catch-up if I can't fly to the destinations (despite having the packages, sleighs, runways, etc.) :grumpy:

Set Play Store to not update automatically, and resist the temptation to upgrade asap.
Learnt from past recycled events that if you may auto-complete if you have finished the quest in the past year.
Deleting a quest building will usually allow you to play.

But I agree that Game Insight is making a mistake by excluding old players from participating in the recycled quest. They should modify the quest slightly (or completely) so that everybody can participate, especially highly anticipated quest like Xmas!

Could it be that Game Insight are short of software engineers that they no longer create new quests for Airport City? GI launched so many other games, they are over-stretching themselves!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1pure1
Username
NWA Air
Hi seem to have a problem not being able to expand my city population. I am a level 7 player and earned buildings in 'Santa's Bad Day' event, I want to build!

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions to fix this?....

Hi everyone, thank you for the gifts so far, I shall do my best to return with your requested items. :)

Username: NWA Air + item I need

User code: a1pure1

Items I need: Fuel, spare propeller, fuel hose, de-icer, spare tyre, space II items

Items I can offer: Grinding Machine, De-icer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Archive Box, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Spare Wire, Amperemeter, Additional Radar, Power Source, Fuel Additives, Stapler, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply. Guest Book, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Copy Machine, Landing Lamp, Tour Review, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Computer, Do-Not-Disturb Sign, Makeup, Eau de Toilette, Single-Malt Whiskey and Fuel (3 units).

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
GI now counts the commercial properties for population. I was about 900 over when this took effect. You are going to just have to delete some of your properties. Try and not to delete any of your Brazilian items because you can not buy them back. How much are you over? Do not delete our red buildings because they cost zero population. I deleted some hotels, Water Park(counts for 48 population)Movie theater is also a lot. I also would delete are your little houses that yield very little people. Also anything bought with greenies does not count for population, so do not delete them. They are suppose to come out with a level 8 town hall to help with population. Also I sent you a neighbor invite. Also some people have said the can not buy Villas' any more so I would not delete them either. You don't look like you are over too much.

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Set Play Store to not update automatically, and resist the temptation to upgrade asap.
Yeah, I just switched phones and forgot to change the auto update setting. Will not make that mistake again! Normally I wait a while to update until others have reported the latest "features" :wtf:

Just so you know that the response I received from GI regarding the incoming gifts not showing up issue (and the previous game progress not saved from time to time issue) is to reinstall the game. Looks like the reps have been instructed to ask you to reinstall the game for any issues even if it is their own bug (and they already knew it), and they understand you won't want to go through the troubles to reinstall your game (because you don't want to risk the chance to not able to get back to where you are), so they can close the ticket immediately. Another trend the GI reps moved on to is when there is a problem, they now ask you to send a video (right NOT just screenshot) to explain/demonstrate the issue, and they understand most people like myself don't know or want to go through the troubles to do that, so they would be able to close the ticket immediately and they would tell you they close the ticket because you cannot provide a video to explain. GI....!?!?!?!?!?

Top Bottom