Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

rum barrels

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@uyetti

They are part of 1 of the missions for Duke Crocker's Airship Dock if I remember correctly. Sometimes you have to look at your missions and manually click on them to receive credit, other times it does it automatically. So if there is another part of that same mission, until you complete that part, you'll still get them.

Once you gather the required number, you should have completed it and not received anymore. One of the more senior players please correct me if I'm wrong!

Hope that helps...

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@uyetti

Glad you found it! I have about 125 or more umbrellas from one of those, so it happens. You may even complete one part of the mission on one level, and finish the second or third parts on another level.

Heh. Young man? Wow, haven't been called that much lately, but you're very welcome...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
@uyetti

They are part of 1 of the missions for Duke Crocker's Airship Dock if I remember correctly. Sometimes you have to look at your missions and manually click on them to receive credit, other times it does it automatically. So if there is another part of that same mission, until you complete that part, you'll still get them.

Once you gather the required number, you should have completed it and not received anymore. One of the more senior players please correct me if I'm wrong!

Hope that helps...
that top 100 thing, it runs for a week if I read it correctly, when does the week end?

Top Bottom