Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Romantic passengers from previouce event ? non-transferable

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Just to add on, that is probably why they decided to do both events this year. The passenger buildings wouldn't have been enough to do many flights. They had to offer A Walk in the Clouds first.
And they use the buildings from the first event to provide for the 2nd event...which is why there was probably a reduction as well. The 2x2 will give more pax, and the 1x1 are more like tiny fillers that give drops for the 2nd event. They want both buildings to provide pax, but each set of buildings provide drops for different events.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03dofqtu
Username
chantelitee
As i just started and finnished the on the wings of love event noticed a few changes
the romantic passangers i had in the previouce event are not being transfered to the current one
as did i notice i nolonger had leftover-shears from last years event
Was mistaken shears are transfered to current event

Mo Elbo
Same here! I had 659 ronantic passengers left.. now I have to start again for this event.. groetjes Chantal

The nagging noise in my brain fills me with all sorts of misinformation ;).

Huh? Wha? You too?

847630d09e862755a42341601e5b3b7624f1403d95f8cc65778b2881f54a359f.jpg

Top Bottom