Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Romantic cafe??

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
They are not available to iPhone/iPad users at all. (You won't even see them when visiting neighbors.) To complete the quest, visit the Eateries (the hamburger looking thing) instead.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
From today on, the Romantic Caffe is available from Store \ Commerce (for iPad/hope iPhone too).
Size 1x1, 380 coins. Gives you +2 coins/2 minutes.

Plus additional building: Newspaper Size 1x1, 2800 coins. Gives you +40 coins / 8 hours.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Tim P I can't seem to add you

Many thanks to Bill for his patience and help, I can now add my signature each time I post.
Thanks to Sophie for the tip re sending gifts to multiple neighbours.

Many of you I can't access your airports, I will list on the daily thread what I have sent.

Have a great day all, our snow is finally melting here!

:)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Hi Helen,
They belong to the collection "Dolce Vita", but unfortunately GI forget to implement it with the update ;) (nearly the same as the +null items that came with an older update and had also no collection where they belonged to).
Yes, i also had a chocolate drop from the Romantic Cafe's i built, rather than float to my "Collections" chest, it floated towards my Exp bar and disappeared. Hopefully that means we can expect GI to implement the Dolce Collection next month for a Valentine's Event or some junk.

Top Bottom