Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Romance passengers not counting up

why is thers a timecounter above the romantic passengers but they are not counting up every minute?
It is very hard to have enough romantic passengers for the flights needed to the daily challenge.
I have 6 buildings of each but still it is almost impossible to send a fligt to bridgetown which requires 750 romantic passengers.
Is this a bug?

Airport City 7-2-2022 21_24_30.png

why is thers a timecounter above the romantic passengers but they are not counting up every minute?
It is very hard to have enough romantic passengers for the flights needed to the daily challenge.
I have 6 buildings of each but still it is almost impossible to send a fligt to bridgetown which requires 750 romantic passengers.
Is this a bug?
FB confirmed is a bug but unsure to which end; that it exists or doesn't work.

My game doesn't have the counter and I've heard others had it but has since disappeared so I suspect the former. Perhaps we'll find out prior to events end.

But otherwise, yes, very limited romance pax to do much of anything involved.

Last edited:
Is this a bug?

View attachment 62838
As of this morning, I woke up with negative romantic passengers but I have seemed to rectify it by earing 300 romantic passengers in a task. But you're right, I couldn't send a flight to Bridgetown as well.

Is this a bug?

View attachment 62838
This hard event of course the buildings of romantic pax not enough but nothing we can do it is from many years and we have to accepted.
To get romantic pax you need to pay greenies and use bonuses or just let the planes take a years to complete the 3 stars.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
The issue is still with windows.
I landed a lot of planes from event flights and the currency showed but did not go against my total.
Also, visited a lot of event buildings - Cafe, outdoor cinema and so forth, but did not get the candy hearts.
Yes, I made sure I had plenty of room for pax.
Always something with this game.

I've reached out to GI.

Top Bottom