Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ripped off by Game Insight

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I contacted support awhile back about the urban green even where I purchased greenies to get a free garden square (I had just purchased greenies at the weekend sale two days previously and only made the purchase to get the garden square) I was just told "my purchase did not qualify for a free garden square and only purchases with icons qualified" --- yet the purchase I made DID have the icon on it. The garden squares they were giving away increases city population - as you can see from the pic, buy 10 and get five free definitely had the icon for the free square yet Game Insight just told me it didn't??? Game Insight is all about ripping people off and I tell my friends to stay away from playing any of their games because of their "rip off the customer and be extremely rude to them" mentality
==================================================================
I checked the issue and should inform you that there was no Square Garden for the purchase you made. Please, note that this bonus is provided only for the purchases marked with a special icon in the bank.

I'm going to mark this ticket as "Solved". In case you have more questions concerning your purchases, feel free to reply back and re-open the request. I will get back to you at once and assist you the best way I can!

Sincerely,
Natalia
Game Insight Support Team
garden square.png

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Open a new ticket include the proof of purchase and that picture(which I am sure you already did)
Don't give up when they are clearly in the wrong open as many tickets as it takes to get someone
competent enough to understand what they are looking at with your evidence.

I did include POP in the first one - I didn't expect I needed to include this - I expected they knew what they were offering (I'm glad I took screenshot of it - I take a lot of screenshots now just in case due to their repeated incompetence) I did open a new ticket with this as proof.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I think they DON'T know what they're offering. There was probably some change in what option is the minimal qualifying for bonus and it went wrong: app shows one thing, while the system and support staff see another.

Open a new ticket include the proof of purchase and that picture(which I am sure you already did)
Don't give up when they are clearly in the wrong open as many tickets as it takes to get someone
competent enough to understand what they are looking at with your evidence.
Finding some one in Support with the understanding and comprehension of english is laughable, They need a quality control engineer, to tell them what there doing wrong and how to fix it, because there standards suck, and i've did quality control work. they need to retrain there staff

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
They sent me an apology and two garden squares. Glad I took the screen shot as proof. I'm taking loads of screenshots of my game "just in case"

====================================================

I would like to apologize for the confusion. There should have been 2 bonus buildings indeed. I have added them to your account. Please, open the game with stable Internet connection and let me know of the results!

Sincerely,
Natalia
Game Insight Support Team

Last edited:
Top Bottom