Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Retype Your Username

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi..

My friend told me that she has retyped her username in the profile box.. now I definitely can see her.. it works!!

Just did that too... so please let me know if you can see me

Deidei,

I can't see you yet.
But I also tried your suggestion and changed my name to Bali Hi (with space in between) instead of BaliHi (no space).

I noticed my cousin v3 (who never disappeared frommy list) has been updated.
It has been v3 - insulation, level 14 for a long time.
Now it is v3 - fuel supply, level 29 (accurate & up-to-date)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Yeah, V3 also never disappeared from my list, her name used to be v3-drill machine but now is v3-fuel supply..

yesterday I can't see sky ranger, dessy and Isabel, now their name are showed up and up to date

BEW, BI, Bali.. I still can't see you.. will try to shut my phone off first..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
What do they have in common? Most likely have not upgraded, but neither have I.

I think that's it. Anyone that actually has a true user name, I cannot visit. I receive an error stating that they are on a different version of the game. Strange.

The good news is that they've actually posted a message on Facebook, so that tells me that its quite important to them and it should be fixed by end of the week. Hope that they add a couple days to the quest. Still have one more item I need...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi. I have retyped my username to AIR CANILLAS. I can see Sky Ranger, Zen, Aura, Nik, Joe, Tlarsen20, Tree, 101, 86Stalker, Astrid, Setu, V3 and H, but i can't visit all of them.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Ok I've retyped my name to be Vangees 07 and I can see Air Canillas, Joe, helpme Fuel, 86Stalker, Nik, Paulo1845, Chiri, V3, HD*cater/oscbeac, twistuk, Bali Hai, Sky Ranger... Please let me know if you guys can see me. Thanks!

So, I finally updated my game, retyped my username and restarted my tab. I can see AIR CANILLAS, Sky Ranger, Bali HI, NIK, 101, Joe, HD, VI and a few others who don't post here. Can you see me? And I don't seem to have any trouble visiting anyone.

Deidei, I don't see you, Vangees07, you haven't shown up yet either.

Device
  1. Android
I can see many of you, AC,astrid,Bali Hi,benny_v,Capt'n, Dee, Deidei-1jl219, FRD, HD*, iveman89, jackjackeli setu, takedown2, Vangees07, VI +, whistler, Zen, but wonder If I can be seen.

Gifts sent out, but not much coming back.. Hope this gets squared aways soon.

Top Bottom