Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Resource Base LV 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0989trby
Username
Jackattack
I have been trying to update my resource base to level 2 and have been doing so for like 3-4 months, and I have 0 out of the 4 items. Suggestions???

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I have been trying to update my resource base to level 2 and have been doing so for like 3-4 months, and I have 0 out of the 4 items. Suggestions???
Other than the above statement, my only suggestion would be to consider buying a cheap android tablet. Android is a very flexible platform that allows you to do a lot of things, no where near as restrictive as iOS. Obviously the practicality of this depends on age, circumstance etc.
Slightly off topic, (maybe not that useful) but it could be worth considering.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Other than the above statement, my only suggestion would be to consider buying a cheap android tablet. Android is a very flexible platform that allows you to do a lot of things, no where near as restrictive as iOS. Obviously the practicality of this depends on age, circumstance etc.
Slightly off topic, (maybe not that useful) but it could be worth considering.
Unfortunately I can confirm this. While my two Windows games were not able to see adds for 5 days, my Android Tablet had no problems at all.

@Jackattack Are you visiting the right buildings at your neighbors?

Jack Jaw visit Cosmic Fuel Stations
Impacting Marking Machine visit Flight Catering Facility

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3