Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Reserve Hangar BUG

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
Wow, nice one GI :)
Just lost Jumbo and Giant plane...

Short story - it seams that no mater if you move airplane from one to another hangar (I've moved them from Level 2 to level 5) - planes are magically connected to original hangar.

So delete original hangar and plane is gone! No matter if it was in another hangar, flying or whatever, it'j just GONE!

Longer version. I wanted finally to upgrade my last to level 2/3 hangars to level 5 and 6.
I used propeller driven plane to move Jumbo to Reserve Hangar. Then sold propeller driven plane and destroyed hangar to make new one. Before selling, aircraft was in Reserve hangar. After completing hangar I tried to move from reserve hangar, but plane is gone. Also, checked second plane that I did move today and was in flight, it was also deleted...

Nice... Nice...

Short story - it seams that no mater if you move airplane from one to another hangar (I've moved them from Level 2 to level 5) - planes are magically connected to original hangar.

So delete original hangar and plane is gone! No matter if it was in another hangar, flying or whatever, it'j just GONE!

Longer version. I wanted finally to upgrade my last to level 2/3 hangars to level 5 and 6.
I used propeller driven plane to move Jumbo to Reserve Hangar. Then sold propeller driven plane and destroyed hangar to make new one. Before selling, aircraft was in Reserve hangar. After completing hangar I tried to move from reserve hangar, but plane is gone. Also, checked second plane that I did move today and was in flight, it was also deleted...

Nice... Nice...

And I shall name thee the "David Copperfield Reserve Hangar".

I shall pay close attention when I decide to take my Giant S1 out of storage.

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
And I shall name thee the "David Copperfield Reserve Hangar".

I shall pay close attention when I decide to take my Giant S1 out of storage.

Just to warn you - 1 plane was in Reserve Hangar and 1 in flight when the disappeared :)
But maybe it's good feature - it gives you option to buy new planes that you always wanted to buy :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Just to warn you - 1 plane was in Reserve Hangar and 1 in flight when the disappeared :)
But maybe it's good feature - it gives you option to buy new planes that you always wanted to buy :)
If you lost Propeller plane, ok, but if you lost 2 Falcons, it is not so good...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2hkb4r
Username
WYa
It happened to me as well.

When the new hanger is under construction, the reserve hanger slot turn to blank.
And when the new hanger is completed, the plane in the reserve hanger is gone!

Luckily mine is only a jet

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Continuum @wychanhk Reserve Hangar works fine for me. I have R.Hangar Level 3 completed, but have only 3 slots, and all filled with planes: one Jet and Two Deltas.
It is only a bit wierd, that is not possible to do a switch with a plane in hangar and a plane in Reserve Hangar.... I am always loosing a plane because of that. So it is good to have one free slot available in Reserve Hangar...

2 days ago i bought 4st slot (30 greenies), and 2 more Jumbos (to reaach 3 stars on Windsor destination). But, it seems after i quitthe game, the progress was not saved, so i lost 4th slot, and had 4 Jumbos instead of 6. But ok, i did not 30 greenies, still have them. After that, i bought 2 Jumbos again, but did not upgrade the 4th slot. Just sold one Jet.... More easy to ear 12k coins then 30 greenies... :hungover:

I buy and sell up to jumbos, just trying to keep giants and falcons but this makes using lower level s3 planes a dilemma, I'd like to deploy some for the green maps but I'd likely have to sell them after, which isn't ideal. Or just do greens as usual with fuel catalyst. A free slot in the reserve hangar or a hangar with lesser plane in is needed at all times really to avoid selling a giant.

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
@Gt city - R. Hangar works OK, but don't sell older hangars. I had all Level 1-level 3 hangars and wanted to upgrade them to L5 or L6 - but keeping Jumbo/Giant - that's the problem. It seams that no matter where you move planes, they are "locked" with original hangar. And if you sell original one, you lose plane.

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna

Nice... Nice...

I'm really sorry that happened to you.
I was looking forward to the reserve hangar for exactly the same reason-to upgrade the hangars of my large aircraft, since an earlier update made the wait time for fueling/loading unbearably slow.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
So, my situation: I have 10 Giants and 8 of them want to store in Reserve Hangar. Then I want to buy new hangars L6 and put new Falcons in them. It means I will lost Giants ? :confused:

So, my situation: I have 10 Giants and 8 of them want to store in Reserve Hangar. Then I want to buy new hangars L6 and put new Falcons in them. It means I will lost Giants ? :confused:
This case is not a general case.
I try to mimic it and failed.
I mean failed in a good way ( the plane is still inside the Reserve Hangar ).

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
My guess is (and this is just a guess) - this can happen and they are aware - you should not play with hangar upgrades (selling low level and buying new) unless you want to risk losing them - not before next game update.

I'm done for now with upgrades - 9 x Level 5 and 2 x Level 6 are OK - still have to get coins for tower upgrade for last Level 6 hangar.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
My guess is (and this is just a guess) - this can happen and they are aware - you should not play with hangar upgrades (selling low level and buying new) unless you want to risk losing them - not before next game update.

I'm done for now with upgrades - 9 x Level 5 and 2 x Level 6 are OK - still have to get coins for tower upgrade for last Level 6 hangar.
Ok, i will try it anyway. Need to start a Mint now, to get some greenies, then when Reerve Hangar will be 100% functional, will do this changes. In case i lost planes, GI should help, right? :bag: :blackeye:

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
McAwesome
Username
McAwesome
Reading your posts I have done a ticket about my missing Jet. Maybe I get it back.
I did read however that someone was using old hangars for higher level planes which made it very slow to load... are you actually able to put high level planes in the lower level hangars, just with slowing them down? If you are able to I will just stick to the safe slowmo way keeping them if you can as it is better than the alternative of losing everything.

Top Bottom