Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Reserve Hangar BUG

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
o_O
Reading your posts I have done a ticket about my missing Jet. Maybe I get it back.
I did read however that someone was using old hangars for higher level planes which made it very slow to load... are you actually able to put high level planes in the lower level hangars, just with slowing them down? If you are able to I will just stick to the safe slowmo way keeping them if you can as it is better than the alternative of losing everything.

Using lower-level hangars to save money used to be easy if your game was poor and you wanted to start flying jumbos & giants.
Then came the update that made the wait on the runway no longer tolerable ( Do you remember how the game would squeeze you to update your runway before the Allow/Refuse option? It was like that. And updating the baggage hall only served as a poignant reminder that maybe you never needed a baggage hall at all.)
I still have and fly a giant stuck in a level one hangar, and it's fine; it's the one I try to send off on star flights to SA, although I still haven't figured out how to make sure which particular plane goes out.o_O

Top Bottom