Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Reserve Fleet Strategy

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
OK seasoned pros, I was thinking that I would keep two of every type of aircraft in my reserve hanger once their destinations are all 3-starred so they could be used for special flights (events, adventure, space, etc.).

I'm starting to rethink this strategy simply due to the cost of the additional slots in the reserve hangar. I've still got a way to go for enough gold tokens to purchase the Reserve Hangar 2.

How do you take advantage of the reserve hangars?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I would keep planes that like s1 in the hanger for feature use and rotate one each plane of each type through the reserve hanger to allow me to fly until i reconfigure my fleet due level or events.

Planes like falcons, thunder birds and condor I would have one of each active for now and then increase them as lower levels are complete. These flights are the ones that increase experience the most.

Top Bottom