Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Required items for upgrades

I got to thinking and wondered if anyone else would like it if when you clicked on a building for an upgrade if it listed the items needed but also showed a count of what items you already had. I think it would make it easier to plan your upgrades without having to go back and forth to the storeroom. Thoughts?
I agree with you. Now that we know which are the required items for each building it would be nice to show at the same time how many of each we have in our warehouse.
Of course we can write them down and search the warehouse, but it’s more cumbersome

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049e8nr7
Username
B29Medic
I hear you but it does tell you in the building screen (click on the gift box) or in the store what you need for each building and yes you have to manually go look in your warehouse to see what you have. BUT when you do start building it DOES show you the items required and what you are short of (well it does on IOS anyway)
I knew that once you started construction it showed where you were. I just thought it would be handy to see instantly before hand. It's a minor thing and I guess I shouldn't be so lazy. I just know a lot of the long time players recommend gathering all items first and thought this would be a nice feature.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I knew that once you started construction it showed where you were. I just thought it would be handy to see instantly before hand. It's a minor thing and I guess I shouldn't be so lazy. I just know a lot of the long time players recommend gathering all items first and thought this would be a nice feature.
Hence. Why i. First said i hear you, sorry if The rest of my Post sounded condescending it wasn’t meant that way

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I got to thinking and wondered if anyone else would like it if when you clicked on a building for an upgrade if it listed the items needed but also showed a count of what items you already had. I think it would make it easier to plan your upgrades without having to go back and forth to the storeroom. Thoughts?

Totally agree ! It would be very helpfull ! I am behind you ! (is it the good way to say it ?)

Device
  1. Android
Username
Charleene
You can see it before, I wow it with an example, sorry, I have all other important buildings, but it works that way for nearly all
Screenshot_20180622-094509.png

Click on the i for information

What you proposed is good ! It means the same thing !
But, actually, I translated word by word ! It would be : je suis derrière toi !

So, now it remains only few words in your brain ?
Nah. I don't have any problems whatsoever in reading, but speaking (and especially, writing) has become more difficult. Every time I try to speak French I freeze and recall only English vocabulary (I'm portuguese btw)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Nah. I don't have any problems whatsoever in reading, but speaking (and especially, writing) has become more difficult. Every time I try to speak French I freeze and recall only English vocabulary (I'm portuguese btw)

ah ! it is not bad :D ! Just come in France, you will be able to practise ! there are Lisbon - Toulouse flight with Ryanair for around 10€ !

ah ah ! I understand ! When I was in Poland (for holidays), first words which came was spanish ! no se porque !

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
there are Lisbon - Toulouse flight with Ryanair for around 10€ !

Remember my aversion to Ryanair? I costed out this year's holiday for me and my 2 kids to Dordogne...
Drive Norwich to Dover, P&O ferry to Calais, drive Calais to Nontron (including tolls, although I have a TelePeage device) = £290 return
Drive Norwich to Stansted, park, Ryanair flight to Limoges, dad picks us up from Limoges = £310 return
Train Norwich to London, Eurostar to Paris, TGV to Angouleme, dad picks us up from Angouleme = £318 return

We're going by train!!!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Remember my aversion to Ryanair? I costed out this year's holiday for me and my 2 kids to Dordogne...
Drive Norwich to Dover, P&O ferry to Calais, drive Calais to Nontron (including tolls, although I have a TelePeage device) = £290 return
Drive Norwich to Stansted, park, Ryanair flight to Limoges, dad picks us up from Limoges = £310 return
Train Norwich to London, Eurostar to Paris, TGV to Angouleme, dad picks us up from Angouleme = £318 return

We're going by train!!!

But when you live in Lisbon and you go to Toulouse, it will cost around 10€ per person and 2 hours traveling !

When I traveled to Edinburg (a little further), I paid 20€ return and 20€ return for Airport shuttle ! The point is : if you want to go to big city, it will be cheap ! if you want to go in "grosse campagne", it will be expensive !

Top Bottom