Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Request to join star club

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04p40aj4p
Username
Karutu
Screenshot_20200818-133652_Airport City.jpg

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
@Andes

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
The 150+ part was unclear. Thought it only relates to receiving an award once you get to 150.
What’s unclear?
You will need at least 150 stars to join a star club. You only have 46, so you can’t join one!

Very simple instructions here:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04p40aj4p
Username
Karutu
Yes i get it, i can't join. Relax - my request to join didn't break the server i believe. Instruction are simple but not clear....

It's very easy to join the Airport City Star Club! Simply create a new thread in this section of the forum and make sure it shows a screenshot of how many stars you currently have! - The requirement is to SHOW how many you have
We have awards for the following: 150+, 350+, 500+.... - implies if the stars you SHOW are 150+ etc you get an award

150+ stars needed to join
- that would be clear.

Yes i get it, i can't join. Relax - my request to join didn't break the server i believe. Instruction are simple but not clear....

It's very easy to join the Airport City Star Club! Simply create a new thread in this section of the forum and make sure it shows a screenshot of how many stars you currently have! - The requirement is to SHOW how many you have
We have awards for the following: 150+, 350+, 500+.... - implies if the stars you SHOW are 150+ etc you get an award

150+ stars needed to join
- that would be clear.

Sorry, at a loss here. Not sure it could be any clearer.

Top Bottom