Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Removed from own Alliance!

Anyone had this before.... I noticed my Alliance was showing 19/20 members and I couldn't work out who had left then realised it was me! I never the left the alliance even by accident and I am still shown as the Leader and have my fellow members listed under the alliance tab in my neighbour list. I also still have the Alliance tasks button but I am out of the gang and can't add myself back in.

I'm on day three of waiting for a useful Gi response, any ideas? (maybe there's been a coup!)

Kevin

No I can’t. If you look at my city I’m still shown as in the alliance. I wonder if it’s just best to transfer leadership and see if they can add me back in.
Thats a good idea. Except youll lose this weeks flights - maybe. Nothjng to lose. Its sathrday and gj won't do anytanything ore monday and its Christmas.....

We didnt report it as it got repaired with no damage. Appears to have been a bigger problem. How many others...?

Top Bottom