Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Remove/Inventory quest building

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
Can you inventory quest buildings?
Can you inventory or remove quest hangars (with ot without planes) such as sleigh hangar and shturmovik hangar? (I happen to have a sleigh and no hangar for it)

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
Can you inventory quest buildings?
Can you inventory or remove quest hangars (with ot without planes) such as sleigh hangar and shturmovik hangar? (I happen to have a sleigh and no hangar for it)
Yes we can inventory the quest Buildings.
But of hangers ....if there is a plane inside.. U have to sell that..then u can inventory hanger.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
Yes we can inventory the quest Buildings.
But of hangers ....if there is a plane inside.. U have to sell that..then u can inventory hanger.

So, if I want to remove the Shturmovik hangars I have to sell the Shturmovic planes first?
Hmm, so how come I have a sleigh and no hangar for it?

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
So, if I want to remove the Shturmovik hangars I have to sell the Shturmovic planes first?
Ahhh.. Sorry for the wrong info...
But quest hangers cannot be moved in inventory..

I posted that comment on the basis of quest Buildings..
They can be moved but just realized that hangers cannot be moved.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
You got sleight by quest, i ahve them around 20... Hangar for it you can buy it only when there is santa quest. And then you need to collect certain items ( i think from flights or gangnams around the city) and after that you can "connect" sleight with hangar.

Hangar is not possible to move in inventory, at least i did not test that... (n)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
Excellent! Indeed!

So, to summarize and close the topic. Normally, planes are tied to hangars, you can't remove a hangar without removing the plane first. The obvious exception to the rule are event planes, which you can get separatedly. These must be 'tied' to a particular hangar (available depending on the event) by clicking on 'Use', once you tie the plane to the hangar, the general rule applies.

Thanks for answering!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Excellent! Indeed!

So, to summarize and close the topic. Normally, planes are tied to hangars, you can't remove a hangar without removing the plane first. The obvious exception to the rule are event planes, which you can get separatedly. These must be 'tied' to a particular hangar (available depending on the event) by clicking on 'Use', once you tie the plane to the hangar, the general rule applies.

Thanks for answering!
No problem. Thanks for summary (y)

Top Bottom