Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Red Rocket Carnival: Weekdays From Cape Carnival

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Orbital at 16:42 utc....great job everyone! We will have an 18 minute pre-boarding session tomorrow. I got 2nd, and @A350 is up for captain. Let's sign up

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Dear @Navigata07 .
I want to thank you and all other members for these launches. I learned a lot from you, which helped my progress in space program and game in general. It is great idea and I am happy to see new and new members joining the Carnival.
Unfortunatelly, I will not be able to join tomorrow. It's pitty, as I thought I will say goodbye as Captain. But nothing in life is perfect.
I have to take time off from the game for a while and who knows, maybe I will hop on from time to time again. But until then please scratch me from the Captain list. It was pleasure to do so many launches with you guys.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Mike aka A350.

Dear @Navigata07 .
I want to thank you and all other members for these launches. I learned a lot from you, which helped my progress in space program and game in general. It is great idea and I am happy to see new and new members joining the Carnival.
Unfortunatelly, I will not be able to join tomorrow. It's pitty, as I thought I will say goodbye as Captain. But nothing in life is perfect.
I have to take time off from the game for a while and who knows, maybe I will hop on from time to time again. But until then please scratch me from the Captain list. It was pleasure to do so many launches with you guys.
Mike aka A350.

Mike

I was a pleasure flying with you. See you around the airport sometime.

Novagator

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Dear @Navigata07 .
Mike aka A350.
Man it's always a bummer watching a vet leave the Carnival, but @A350 it's been a real pleasure flying with you. Thank you for supporting my efforts over the many months, as you have been one of the most loyal Carnival participants. Sad to see you go, but as I always say "Life First, AC Second". All the best in life Mike, and anytime you want to come back, just say the word. Bless. ✌

Top Bottom