Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Red Rocket Carnival: Weekdays From Cape Carnival

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Impressive... very much enjoyed it. Thanks.

I'd like to be in for tomorrow as well, any 6th or lower would be achievable (preferably 8th or down so I can stock up a bit).
Well I can place you in a lower position, but if nobody else signs up, then you have to take the lowest position, which would be 5th

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
And there she goes! That will be it for the Carnival this week; thank you guys for participating. See you Sunday for signups.
@Awesomerowend you already seem to get the gist of this....nice work. Looks like it may be time to add you to the Captain's Queue. Let me know if youre interested.

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
USER=10463]@Awesomerowend[/USER] you already seem to get the gist of this....nice work. Looks like it may be time to add you to the Captain's Queue. Let me know if youre interested.

Thanks for the offer but for now I have to pass for - I am all out of Orbital Telescopes
Once I have one of those again I would like to join in for another ride - probably on the Thursday and Friday launches again.

Cheers.
Bertus

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Thanks for the offer but for now I have to pass for - I am all out of Orbital Telescopes
Once I have one of those again I would like to join in for another ride - probably on the Thursday and Friday launches again.

Cheers.
Bertus
Ok sounds good. If you want some tips for gathering resources, you can ask me in a message. When launching frequently, you need a constant stream of resources coming in

Top Bottom