Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Red Launch fail

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I was participating on a QL party when, after some launches, something wrong happened. My launch will return in 24 hours?!?
Anyone have a explanation about it?

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Forgot an image
Mfv45wa.jpg

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I was participating on a QL party when, after some launches, something wrong happened. My launch will return in 24 hours?!?
Anyone have a explanation about it?
Yes, you just discovered nice GI bug, a nighmare of many of us. I am stil not sure what causes this problem, but doesnt matter if there is only one QL or more, sometimes you just get 24h... This could happen because of "slow" internet connection, or 3G connection, or.... who knows.

GI is aware of this problem, and as it was described already here, they are planning to do "a new launching programming".... So, do not know if only for Red launches or also for Green and Blue. But i hope with next update(s) this will be solved. This happened to me many many times... Nothing that you can really do. Only in case that you're using your own QL and got stucked for 24h hours, it is good to take a picture and send it ti GI support, and asking to get QL back. I most case they are doing this (brawo, GI!).

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
This is not GI Support. Screen shot is not required. :LOL:
You got a QL bug. It happens often enough for everybody.
Usually you get it when
internet connection is unstable, or
if you visit your neighbors during fuelling, or
if you restart the game during fuelling.
...or you're just launching, hope for 1st place, and then you were hit with..... bug. :blackeye:

:D

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Yeah,
The Same bug continues to ruin my party.
Rather A Small Party.:ROFLMAO::hilarious::D:p
Screenshot (87)--.jpg

Top Bottom