Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Reached Level 80 finally

PeterTaylor

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034lvh9w6
Username
Pete1 | Pete2 | Pete3
Hi there,

my biggest achievement so far has been reached a few minutes ago. I managed to get to level 80 after 7 month into the game. Lot of effort, lots of time in front of the screen and a lot of fun. My biggest thank goes to Pavolko Gun who is my mentor and is helping me a lot.

I am glad to have started playing this game. I appreciate the friendly tonality in this forum and hope to have lot of fun in the future.

Wanted to let you know because I am so proud of my achievement 🤓

E030D808-75A6-44D1-A21D-9CE7614568B0.jpeg

Best,
Peter

Hi there,

my biggest achievement so far has been reached a few minutes ago. I managed to get to level 80 after 7 month into the game. Lot of effort, lots of time in front of the screen and a lot of fun. My biggest thank goes to Pavolko Gun who is my mentor and is helping me a lot.

I am glad to have started playing this game. I appreciate the friendly tonality in this forum and hope to have lot of fun in the future.

View attachment 41698

Best,
Peter
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Hi there,

View attachment 41698

Best,
Peter
Fantastic - big moment, and right to celebrate
Champagne.jpg
congrats thumbs up.jpg
Champagne.jpg

Top Bottom