Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopter Randomly Changing Flight Items

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hey all, not sure if you noticed, but sometimes flight items for helicopters appear to randomly change if you wait too long to take the flight. Has this happened to you? Have you noticed a pattern in terms of when it changes? It gets annoying when you're building one set of items to find it suddenly changing on you randomly.

Device
  1. Android
Yup, same as Chloe, noticed it happens when the game restarts after some crash or by exiting it myself. Annoying indeed when I prepared the set of items needed for the flight intended.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I've only noticed it change if the game crashes in between or I exit the game for some reason. Hadn't noticed it change if I stayed in the game, but I suppose it is possible
Hmm...well between you and @Gloush, it seems like there are at least two causes: 1) game crash, 2) exiting the game. My game hasn't crashed recently, and I don't remembering exiting the game (meaning to click "Yes" when prompted to exiting the game), but I am going to experiment with that and see. I also think that there is a pattern in terms of which items are requested, but that's a much bigger can of worms that may not be worth opening.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Well I tried exiting and re-uploading the game, and yes the requirement is the same. Maybe there is also a time factor...a 24 hour reset? 🤔

Hey all, not sure if you noticed, but sometimes flight items for helicopters appear to randomly change if you wait too long to take the flight. Has this happened to you? Have you noticed a pattern in terms of when it changes? It gets annoying when you're building one set of items to find it suddenly changing on you randomly.
The same thing happens to me. The flight items for the helicopters are changing all the time for no reason. And I haven't noticed any pattern 🤔

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So it looks like the change happened again....with the same item. Looks like it may be a bug. See screenshots:
Airport City_2021-11-03-07-31-24.jpg
Airport City_2021-11-03-09-23-59.jpg

In both cases, the flight had already departed (I was building items for the next flight in advance), and the game didn't crash. It looks like it only happens with this particular item requirement with this particular flight, and now that the item requirement has gone full circle, I am going to see if there is indeed a rotation pattern.

Top Bottom