Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Question about playing the same game on a new PC

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2036esour
Username
kamikaze
I have a new PC up and running.. But I don't wanna lose my progress I have thus far..

Is there a way I can transfer game to a new computer? I tried and it basically made me start over.. with the same account.

thank you.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
yes, there is a guide in the guide section.

How comfortable are you with accessing hidden files on your computer, as it involes coping of airport city files from your old computer.

I have a new PC up and running.. But I don't wanna lose my progress I have thus far..

Is there a way I can transfer game to a new computer? I tried and it basically made me start over.. with the same account.

thank you.
I think some windows players mentioned that in the more recent ac versions, it happens as in mobile: at some moment a pop up asks you if you want to maintain the local version or download the old one from server....
Was it you @crescent moon ?

I think some windows players mentioned that in the more recent ac versions, it happens as in mobile: at some moment a pop up asks you if you want to maintain the local version or download the old one from server....
Was it you @crescent moon ?
Whew - after 16 hours of no power & no internet, I made it back! Yes, it was me. I lost all progress on my Crsnt2 game and when I restarted, I got the pop up. But it was the same computer. (not sure if that made a difference). If
@Khaos is comfortable accessing hidding files, he can transfer the local state folder from his old computer to his new one and he will pick up right where he left ioff. But having GI do it for him is probably the safest bet, and can usually be restored within a day or 2.

thank you.
This is the folder that needs to be transferred over.

C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt

If that doesn't work contact GI

thank you.
YES you can backup your game and restore it in new PC.
backup.png

After the backup install the game in the your new PC from Microsoft store but dont start the game just paste the file that you have in the backup and then start the game everything like before.

Top Bottom