Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Question about map flights (from space launches)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2096a7n0v
Username
Sendi
I'm not a (complete) newbie and I've read treads about map flights, but I still don't get why I can't send planes to destinations I've collected from space launches (all 3 of them).
I have them in my storage and I can't use them, because none of my planes can fly to those destinations.
For example: I have maps for Miami, Alexandria, Zagreb (or wherever), but I can't fly there eventhough I have planes necessary for these flights.

Why is that?:unsure:

I'm not a (complete) newbie and I've read treads about map flights, but I still don't get why I can't send planes to destinations I've collected from space launches (all 3 of them).
I have them in my storage and I can't use them, because none of my planes can fly to those destinations.
For example: I have maps for Miami, Alexandria, Zagreb (or wherever), but I can't fly there eventhough I have planes necessary for these flights.

The map(s) must be activated (e.g. "use") in order to then show as an available destination to send flights to as they are limited time duration flights.

Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

The maps are active for x hours;
Green launch maps, Owl required. Landing lamps required for each flight.
Blue launch maps, Hawk required. Additional Radar/Spare wire required for each flight depending on destinations.
Red launch maps, Jumbo required. No flight items required.

Check out the wiki for full details. You must activate a map before you can fly there.

Here wiki space maps
https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/space_map_flights/
Dont forget before you active the maps you must have enough fly items and fuel also use some bonuses to help you for the drop if you need more help and information please post and ask the members will help you (y)

And with the current glitch, after activating the map you‘ll most probably have to search for the destination in the flights page search bar.
after that, just send your plane and mark it as favorite while it’s still on air. Proceeding like this you will always have direct access to that flight.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2096a7n0v
Username
Sendi
Thank you for you answers.

I always activate (use) the map for certain destination and I have necessary planes.
This is why I'm confused why I can't find any of these destinations when I want to send my plane there.
For some of this flights I don't even need any kind of special item, just planes.. and I have them up to jumbo (not giant yet, but I'm working on it :)) and it still doesn't show in the map flight page.

And I've been reading instructions like crazy, lol, but I can't find the answer.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2096a7n0v
Username
Sendi
And also.. now I've been thinking about it, when I click on the map to see the details (to see what I need for a certain flight) it just shows that I need a plane and not any of the additional items. So, naturally, I asssume that I don't need any additional item. :unsure:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

I always activate (use) the map for certain destination and I have necessary planes.
This is why I'm confused why I can't find any of these destinations when I want to send my plane there.
For some of this flights I don't even need any kind of special item, just planes.. and I have them up to jumbo (not giant yet, but I'm working on it :)) and it still doesn't show in the map flight page.

And I've been reading instructions like crazy, lol, but I can't find the answer.
Yes, with the bug, even the active maps ... you need to search for the destination. As for the items, there was a change recently to at least one of the space maps removing item requirements

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
And also.. now I've been thinking about it, when I click on the map to see the details (to see what I need for a certain flight) it just shows that I need a plane and not any of the additional items. So, naturally, I asssume that I don't need any additional item. :unsure:
did you check the destination in the wiki?

Have you updated to latest version to receive destination fix?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2096a7n0v
Username
Sendi
Yes, with the bug, even the active maps ... you need to search for the destination. As for the items, there was a change recently to at least one of the space maps removing item requirements
I didn't know about the bug, but this is happening since I've started the space program (and it was 2 months ago or so), I just can't find these destinations.

I didn't know about the bug, but this is happening since I've started the space program (and it was 2 months ago or so), I just can't find these destinations.
Once the map is activated, are you looking here for the destination? What about search?

2021-06-18-23-40-39.jpg

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Though I have support games I dont often play them out using maps to places like zagreb glasglow potsdam or beverly hills and vienna.
but i do use jumbos to mabs from red launches to A: build luna parks for xtra passengers and B to complete collections for QL bonuses

As far as launches go I think as much as we do them that after the initial 100 to get QL we should have option of getting another QL for every XXX amount of rockets we send up also

Ancients maps will give special buildings too but for me i sold most of mine because item drops i done finished those flights plus the drops just give me items i cant store in warehouse because of the stupid cap

Top Bottom