Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

question about how to complete the Rock the Sky event

sdust

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047kpaw1
Username
sdust
Is there a way to improve the drop rate of the event building Main Stage (Level 3) in the Rock the Sky event?

I'm asking because I'm having trouble with the Woodstock Nostalgia collection. With 7 days remaining of the event I have watched about two or three dosens of adds in the first 1½ days of the event, to build the Main Stage (Level 3) (this also normally require a hopeless collection) and so far I have only had three item drops for the collection since then. I therefore don't see any reasonable way of getting enough drops to complete the collection five times before the event ends. I unfortunately don't have the time or stamina to click the build every 30 mins for 7 days and I dont have the greens/money to pay for speeding things up

Is there some secret to completing these types of events that doesn't involve real money?

Is there a way to improve the drop rate of the event building Main Stage (Level 3) in the Rock the Sky event?

I'm asking because I'm having trouble with the Woodstock Nostalgia collection. With 7 days remaining of the event I have watched about two or three dosens of adds in the first 1½ days of the event, to build the Main Stage (Level 3) (this also normally require a hopeless collection) and so far I have only had three item drops for the collection since then. I therefore don't see any reasonable way of getting enough drops to complete the collection five times before the event ends. I unfortunately don't have the time or stamina to click the build every 30 mins for 7 days and I dont have the greens/money to pay for speeding things up

Is there some secret to completing these types of events that doesn't involve real money?
Spy glass is good for the drop from any buildings event round your city. its active for 9 hours maybe this well help you.
For me i didn't use it yet because with my experience always the drop increase in the last 5 days of the event but this is not 100% sure maybe its different between players and between Android and windows and IOS platform.
So its up to you now and i will active the SG bonus and i will let you know if its help ;)(y)

sdust

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047kpaw1
Username
sdust
Thank you @Dave , @Chloe11111 and @Husam for your answers.

Unfortunately you more or less confirmed my fears, that completing these types of events is down to nothing more than dumb luck, and I have never been on good terms with the RNG Gods :cry:

Maybe I will complete the event this year or maybe in a year or two, if I'm still playing the game then.

Regarding the Spy Glass I haven't noticed that it affects the item drops from buildings. I've only noticed an effect from flights and guest planes (I think).

sdust

Thank you @Dave , @Chloe11111 and @Husam for your answers.

Unfortunately you more or less confirmed my fears, that completing these types of events is down to nothing more than dumb luck, and I have never been on good terms with the RNG Gods :cry:

Maybe I will complete the event this year or maybe in a year or two, if I'm still playing the game then.

Regarding the Spy Glass I haven't noticed that it affects the item drops from buildings. I've only noticed an effect from flights and guest planes (I think).

sdust
The drop will be good the next days ;) many of us did not complete some events from first time.

Top Bottom