Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

question about hotel : All-Inclusive Bracelet

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Is there any means for an iPad user to collect the shampoo? I don't see it listed for any flights. I keep seeing Android users saying that they cannot send it to iPad users. I sure don't want to spend any Greens to complete this building :(

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Pilot2 - We could do a test... I have a few games (of various versions) running - I could do a test send, let’s say sandwich the shampoo between fuel(20) or something – so you can lookout for it...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Pilot2 I can not find you on my friend list anymore.. You added me and I accepted, but now you're gone. I tried to add you again but nothing happened. Maybe the iOS Android merge isn't working that well yet?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Pilot2 I can not find you on my friend list anymore.. You added me and I accepted, but now you're gone. I tried to add you again but nothing happened. Maybe the iOS Android merge isn't working that well yet?

Friso, I do have you on my list as Frisco (shampoo) and it indicates that I sent you a gift earlier today or returned something you sent.

Top Bottom