Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

question about hotel : All-Inclusive Bracelet

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
That implies iPad users cannot send items to Android users which are not giftable in the latest Android version.
It seems GI have built a conversion table into the latest versions to ensure some items remain ungiftable.
So I wonder if they will fix the glitch allowing older Android versions to gift all items?
That's what I'm think just from the little information that I've gathered...Going to try sending Shampoo from my android to my cousin's iPad tomorrow see if it goes through.

Device
  1. iPad
Sophie, as soon as my refresh comes back I can send you whatever you want from my list. Just let me know and I will get it to you in about 12 hours

Pilot2, please add me as a neighbor and send me a goal post. I will send you anything you need as well

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Sophie, thanks for accepting my friend request. I received a defroster from you and hit the [Send in Return] option. What did you receive?
Nothing...I don't think you'll be able to send me anything for the flight catering facility since I'm not even able to receive them from android users...

Device
  1. iPad
Done. I'd be happy to exchange goal posts for a while if you'd like to send them back.

Will do. My refresh should kick in within 12 hours and I will reciprocate goal posts. Do you have any unique identifying features on your airport? Most of the time, my neighbors are listed as username and I want to ensure I send to you.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Will do. My refresh should kick in within 12 hours and I will reciprocate goal posts. Do you have any unique identifying features on your airport? Most of the time, my neighbors are listed as username and I want to ensure I send to you.

I have 2 Universities - 1 on the left corner nearest to the airport and the other on the opposite corner next to the town hall.
I have 6 Brazillian Cottages and an unfinished stadium in that same corner next to the University closest to the airport.
6 car dealerships on the right side near the airport and a single pet shop among them.
My residential buildings are all off to the left clustered together.

Does that help?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Sophie sent me a "disposable shampoo" and I got fuel instead...seems as event/quest items are not giftable as I had sent Sophie a goal post and she received nothing!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Sophie2 and Bali2 is on the older version, and I managed to send Pilot2 a Defroster & Bubbajed an Ergo Chair as well (both confirmed received). But Bali2 was not able to send Textbook to Vangees?

Let's keep tracking what else what successful/ not received.
I think it's our connection Bali cause Sophie sent me calculators, textbooks, whiteboards, and hull parts with no problems at all, well except for me not being able to send a gift back to her but she doesn't care.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Nothing...I don't think you'll be able to send me anything for the flight catering facility since I'm not even able to receive them from android users...

I received another defroster from you (Thank you! Very needed) and I returned it to you. Did you get anything from me?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Sophie2 and Bali2 is on the older version, and I managed to send Pilot2 a Defroster & Bubbajed an Ergo Chair as well (both confirmed received). But Bali2 was not able to send Textbook to Vangees?

Let's keep tracking what else what successful/ not received.

Small side track.... I take it that Bali too is on V1.31 (as you have all the giftable items) is Sophie2 on the same version...

I have T-DV2 on V1.31 - can I not just send flight catering items to you both? or am I missing something? - I know this thread is for idevice to android..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Small side track.... I take it that Bali too is on V1.31 (as you have all the giftable items) is Sophie2 on the same version...

I have T-DV2 on V1.31 - can I not just send flight catering items to you both? or am I missing something? - I know this thread is for idevice to android..
Sophie2 is on the same version as Bali2 (1.31) I can receive flight catering just not the items required for the facility unless someone on the same version sends it to me because I did receive a cooling chamber once from Bali2.

Top Bottom