Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

question about hotel : All-Inclusive Bracelet

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I have a similar issue - no one wants to send me reinforced frame for the fuel station or green cash for land :p

TDV your airport doesn't look like you NEED any greens for land ;)

@Bibigarf the all-inclusive bracelet is extremely rare, as you can see in TDV's signature, he can send them. Apart from him, I haven't seen anyone else who can.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Some have sent the bracelet to me and I send them right back (even though they are not on my regular list of gifts). In doing so, I have acquired enough even though I have yet to build the hotel.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Some have sent the bracelet to me and I send them right back (even though they are not on my regular list of gifts). In doing so, I have acquired enough even though I have yet to build the hotel.
Hey Pilot2, FYI, since you do not have the bracelet in your gift list, you're not sending that item back. Whatever the equivalent item in your gift list is (shampoo, bath towel) that's what you send the people. Even if you hit the 'Send in Return' button.

Now on Android, the bracelets are in no one's gift list unless they have a very old version of the game that they're still running somehow. I believe on iPad, its the Shampoo that no one can gift, but I am not 100% sure.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Hey Pilot2, FYI, since you do not have the bracelet in your gift list, you're not sending that item back. Whatever the equivalent item in your gift list is (shampoo, bath towel) that's what you send the people. Even if you hit the 'Send in Return' button.

Now on Android, the bracelets are in no one's gift list unless they have a very old version of the game that they're still running somehow. I believe on iPad, its the Shampoo that no one can gift, but I am not 100% sure.

Well, that stinks! All this time I've thought I was helping those who needed the bracelets. :-(

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Hey it could be different on iPad, but on Android its that way.

Well now that I've connected here, I'd be willing to test that out with any of you by returning any item that I do not have to see if we can send them back to each other. It's not just the bracelets I thought I was helping people obtain. I've also sent things blindly to some and received them back not knowing if they were part of their gifts or not.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Well now that I've connected here, I'd be willing to test that out with any of you by returning any item that I do not have to see if we can send them back to each other. It's not just the bracelets I thought I was helping people obtain. I've also sent things blindly to some and received them back not knowing if they were part of their gifts or not.

I am game... why not...

You can see what I have in my gifting list... tell me a few items and I will send them to you - you can then return and lets see what happens...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
I sent an ergo chair to Coacho or Bubbajed on this forum and he apparently got it on his iPad...I had sent a defroster over to another member but it ended up becoming fuel. I have added this other member to Sophie2 and sent a defroster from there and I'm awaiting a response...

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
I am game... why not...

You can see what I have in my gifting list... tell me a few items and I will send them to you - you can then return and lets see what happens...
I've got plenty of bracelets, but they are not on my list of items to send. Since this thread is about the bracelets, lets start with that. My list has the towel, so if you send the bracelet and I send it back, let's see what you get in return.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Ok this is what I've figured out along with Vangees and other iPad users...I can send ergo chairs, defrosters and calculators from Sophie2 running version 1.31 but I can't send defrosters from Sophie running the most up to date version it turns into fuel...I don't know why (n)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Ok this is what I've figured out along with Vangees and other iPad users...I can send ergo chairs, defrosters and calculators from Sophie2 running version 1.31 but I can't send defrosters from Sophie running the most up to date version it turns into fuel...I don't know why (n)

Sophie, thanks for accepting my friend request. I received a defroster from you and hit the [Send in Return] option. What did you receive?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport

Wait a minute! Did I miss something here?!?! You can send iPad users a gift from your Android device???

Device
  1. iPad

That implies iPad users cannot send items to Android users which are not giftable in the latest Android version.
It seems GI have built a conversion table into the latest versions to ensure some items remain ungiftable.
So I wonder if they will fix the glitch allowing older Android versions to gift all items?

Top Bottom