Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Quantum leap

piloot3

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayn6jhv
Username
piloot3
Does someone have troubles with launching with a quantum leap. Even with single or multiple quantum leap(s) I never have a reduction of 90%. With one quantum leap the trip last about 20 hrs!

Does someone have troubles with launching with a quantum leap. Even with single or multiple quantum leap(s) I never have a reduction of 90%. With one quantum leap the trip last about 20 hrs!
That's because it's not a QL (90%) but a Test Launch\TL (15%) that's being used; it currently has the same symbol so appears as a QL.

Last edited:

piloot3

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayn6jhv
Username
piloot3
Unfortunately you can't, at first. Currently the only way is to notice the time reduction applied and from this determine it to be one of the TL's (there are multiple, about 4: a 15%, 20%, etc.).

Hopefully this gets changed as is comfusing :banghead:
Thanks for the information. But in the 8 years I play I never have remarked this.

Unfortunately you can't, at first. Currently the only way is to notice the time reduction applied and from this determine it to be one of the TL's (there are multiple, about 4: a 15%, 20%, etc.).

Hopefully this gets changed as is comfusing :banghead:
@piloot3
I have fallen into this trap many times Maverick :( and i posted before be carful when you join any launch many will use this test Ql to bring more players.
I was lucky that i join with 2 accounts with regular 2 QLs that times ;)
But now i am just joining those i know who really active the fastest QLs only.

@piloot3
I have fallen into this trap many times Maverick :( and i posted before be carful when you join any launch many will use this test Ql to bring more players.
I was lucky that i join with 2 accounts with regular 2 QLs that times ;)
But now i am just joining those i know who really active the fastest QLs only.
I decided to add TL (or NotQL, if I have enough chars available) to my game’s name when using such bonuses.

augustnightsky

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Seans Wolf Den
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Augustnighsky 034cv6dj AirNorth99 Aug99 04xnwpis Aug3 0485j61x Scoot 20KNB6FR3 (NEW)
Username
Augustnightsky
I suspect GI created this problem on purpose. It would be helpful if we all learn to indicate which kind we are using in our game name and try to standardize it as best as is possible so we have an idea of whether or not to lift a launch expecting a quick return.

augustnightsky

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Seans Wolf Den
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Augustnighsky 034cv6dj AirNorth99 Aug99 04xnwpis Aug3 0485j61x Scoot 20KNB6FR3 (NEW)
Username
Augustnightsky
Yes I see that occasionally. I have seen a variety of things that are confusing. I believe that you can have QL and TL running at the same time and see QL15 or QL+15 and am not sure that those have an actual QL running or just the boost.

Top Bottom