Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
In 10 min. Vayka1, Noya12 and Ayon1 with 3 QL in the air or joining flights.
[USVayka1 40 flights to go, hope i'll make it.ER=2351]@Mario's Dad[/USER] , i'm going to accept your game shortly.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
HELP!!!! Can somebody help AYON1 out. I wanted to join VAYKA1 but intead started a new launch on AYON1. PLZ HELP AYON1!! THANKS

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
For those who were planning on joining my 4pm GMT launch, I am on the pad now. Unfortunately, I lost two QL's in two minutes due to a QL bug, so I would like for QL users to join my launch please. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Waterman981

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
206v1tr2
Username
Wtr
For those who were planning on joining my 4pm GMT launch, I am on the pad now. Unfortunately, I lost two QL's in two minutes due to a QL bug, so I would like for QL users to join my launch please. My apologies for the inconvenience.
It looks like there was at least 1 QL in your launch, how many more do you need?
I joined and activated mine, so there are 2 QL's in here... let's launch quick and get back to Vayka1's launches.

Top Bottom